Cheeky request...

adamccc

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm seriously looking into buying a TTRS from Audi in the new year, but after test driving it last week found it to be rather slow - Seemed very reserved accelerating compared to my Stg2+ S3 and it's torque didn't come close.

Anyway I was wondering if there was anyone around Notts, Leeds, Sheffield, Lincoln area (willing to drive to any) that has a Stg 1/2 TT RS and would be willing to let me hope in the passenger seat and see what the car feels like with a quick ECU upgrade, before I part with a pretty wad of cash.

I'm not close to you but I can assure you it is rapid after a remap. I came from a 2+ S3 aswell and was not blown away but after a trip to MRC I couldn't be happier :) Torque went from 450 to 600Nm!!

I'm not close to you but I can assure you it is rapid after a remap. I came from a 2+ S3 aswell and was not blown away but after a trip to MRC I couldn't be happier :) Torque went from 450 to 600Nm!!

Damn, Just moved from South London! Yeah i was suspecting it would be, I've seen on some other forums that Stg 1 TTRS >= Stg3 S3 so expecting it to be quick.

Ill take you out in my fully spec'd stage 2+ TTRS if you want to come to Hertfordshire. My car stock never lossed to both APR & Revo S2+ S3's & Golf R's, even DSG boxes.

Thanks for the offers guys, bit the bullet and put a deposit on a TT RS - should be picking it up next week. It's a Revo dealers too, so it's coming Stage2!

Reactions: jimojameso and Alex C