AUDI TT ON BBC WATCHDOG

B

bainsyboy

if you have got a tt make sure you get a copy of this weeks watchdog, the dash pod is faulty on a lot of tts upto mid 2004 models if it goes wrong its £500 to £700 to put right,

Audi have now admitted there is a fault and will put right but only if yours goes wrong.

Craig, cheers for that how do i save the actual page to my computer for future reference.

Add it tp you favourites BB, probably a little sign on your browser there for it.

Whats all this? Actual TT posts? Lets get back in topic shall we guys. See you in the problems post
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

TDi thanks for help, I wanted to save the whole page to my computer if that makes sense, as if i save the link and my car goes wrong next year you can bet ill click the favorite lists and TT and it will have moved or they would have moved it off the site.

Beaker yes TT posts its unreal isnt it, What with fanjitas in the problem page and actual TT posts in the TT posts my life is now complete.

scoTTy how did they get them changed if there not faulty?
Audi said they would only fix faulty ones and not do recall which in my oppinion they should do.

Crikey scoTTy a proper TT site, some interesting reading on there.

[ QUOTE ]
Crikey scoTTy a proper TT site, some interesting reading on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely you have seen this site before???

Lots of good info on there!

Dicky ive seen it before but never been bothered to read any thing on it as it would be another forum to join and it takes me an hour to keep up with things on here especially when i have to download TDIs pictures

ss yes i have had a quick look and will bear it in mind if i ever have a problem in the future, WAKS site is a good one as well with some good info