Tracing Mk1 service history

tuffy

Reaction score
Hi all
im looking for a TT for my wife and come across a local 2000 225 Quattro. Very nice condition but unfortunately no service booklet, one invoice at 90k for cam belt but that's all
what are the chances of me tracing the service history? And what's the best way to tackle it?

Thanks guys

Last edited:
You can contact a dealer & ask them to look up the cars history for servicing etc, as if its been all done with audi, then it will all be logged aswell as recalls & warranty work.

You can contact a dealer & ask them to look up the cars history for servicing etc, as if its been all done with audi, then it will all be logged aswell as recalls & warranty work.

Thanks Nigel. Spoke with a very helpful young lady at Norwich Audi yesterday who found out it had last been seen in the Audi group at 48k it's now covered 90k, the owner now has one invoice for service and cambelt change at 85k so it's probably missing about 3 stamps

Its cheep enough at under 2k its just the lack of history puts me off a little and in turn put potential buyers off when I go to sell it on