Looking at tts

whispering john

Reaction score
We are looking at a TTS:idea: with 700 miles on the clock, what are the pro's and con's, it has technology pack, comfort pack, black edition in phantom black £31.995 thanks:detective2:

Good cars. Basically an S3 engine in a TT bodyshell. And you have the Sport button too which makes it sound meatier. Great cars after a remap and the ECU's aren't locked either.

I love the tt-s and would certainly have one if i weren't for my job and family etc..
I went to look for one for my wife, basically it is 2 seats an a extra 2 for small children only, there is no spare wheel which i was also concerned about and the seats didn't fold down, it weren't really practical enough but that is what you expect for one of them really. But if you are able to buy one then buy one !! :)

I love the tt-s and would certainly have one if i weren't for my job and family etc..
I went to look for one for my wife, basically it is 2 seats an a extra 2 for small children only, there is no spare wheel which i was also concerned about and the seats didn't fold down, it weren't really practical enough but that is what you expect for one of them really. But if you are able to buy one then buy one !! :)

Agree with this - the TT-S looks great but is not that practical. But hey when did practicality come into these decisions! right? ;)

I have a Mk2 TT my seats fold down makes a great boot space if you need it, it's not a TTS but I can't see them being different on that, but we all know Audi do do some strange permutations to there models.
As regards the spare wheel saga I purchased a Golf M5 spacesaver wheel which is correct for the car I cut some of the foam away in the boot to acomidate it and jobs a good one