TT 1.8T FSI Audi PCP - Good deal? Opinions greatly appreciated

cubanallstar

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm seriously considering upgrading my car to a TT 1.8FSI and i've been offered a PCP deal from my local audi garage. They've offered my 2K for my trade in which i think is fair. They're also offering to put 3K towards the car to bring in a 5K deposit. Monthly's work out at £304.74 over 3 years doing 12000 year mileage. Balloon payment at the end would be £11,685.

I'd really appreciate any feedback on this as i'm not sure whether it's a good deal or whether a finance purchase on a nearly new car would work out better.

Cheers

I think Audi are doing £3k off the TT at the moment plus £1k VW contribution in the PCP. PCP should be set at 7.9 (ish) is that what you've been offered?

They mentioned something about 2K from Audi and 1K from the branch as contributions (so maybe your mentioned 3K off?). Not sure about a £1K VW contribution, this wasn't said. The APR figure they provided was 7.4%

I ordered a TT tdi a month or so ago and was given the £3k 'dealer contribution' + £1000 from VW finance so they were definitely doing it. The £3k dealer contribution is mentioned on the finance and offers part of the Audi website and the £1k contribution I only found out by getting a quote from drive the deal.

Give another Audi dealer a try and see what they can offer! It's always worth trying one or two more before the deal...

They same thing happened to my friend where he was offered better deal from another Audi dealer for the same spec TT!?! Not sure about your situation but worth a try!

I'm thinking to buy a TT soon too! :)

Good luck!