tt-forum

wiggsy

Reaction score
hi guys ive been a member on here for a lil while- well as long ive had my a3 anyway ive got a tt on way and for relised the specific tt-forum has more activity.

i have tried to register for this site but it doesnt seem to let me past the terms page???

any ideas or help?

Wolud be interested to know if do get past that screen, as I tried last night to register and had the same problem.

Wolud be interested to know if do get past that screen, as I tried last night to register and had the same problem.

strange, i tired clicking everything possible- probably missing a box somewhere... at least i can read for now but will be annoying if i need to post or ask a question.

I thought I was doing something stupid, I just tried again and still the same.
Reason I wanted to join was to view the for sale section.
I am thinking about getting rid of the A4 and buying a 3.2TT.

I can try getting a hold of one of the mods on the TT forum for you to see if they can get this sorted.

Did you enter in any usernames at all or not get that far?

Dazz

I can try getting a hold of one of the mods on the TT forum for you to see if they can get this sorted.

Did you enter in any usernames at all or not get that far?

Dazz

Hi Dazz,

I managed to register yesterday. I cleared my cookies and it let me register.

Cheers

hi dazz
still no luck, i press register button. takes me to the terms and cons i click agree and it just redirects back to the terms and cons?!?!

Hi wiggsy, try to do the same as no_idea has done above with deleteing the old cookies.
I have to do this on my laptop every so often for the TT Forum before it lets me log in, something to do with .com and .co.uk if i remember correctly.
Try it again after that and if it dosnt work then ill get in touch with them for you.

Dazz

finally registered, cookies were the prob
cheers

For a while now there has been a problem with cookies. I have to clear my cookies completely and then log in EVERY TIME! Annoying!

its working fine for me mate. they had been having some issues with the server but i think its been upgraded. the site has has changed to www.ttforum.co.uk now i think only missing the - inbetween.

You having problems?

thats better, i didnt know they - had been dropped an had the link in my favs

cheers