MrsM had a pretty ****e year last year health wise, and a new year was gonna be a new start - however New Years Day she slipped and broke her arm.
Being the sterling gent I am I have decided to cheer her up and buy her a new motor to replace her Mk4 Golf 1.8T GTi, and she really likes the TT.
So I now have a series of questions:
1. Considering spending no more than 8K, hopefully less; looking at the classifieds that realistically relates to a 04/05 reg - any major issues to be aware of?
2. Not many in descriptions mention ipod connectivity or bluetooth - is it the case they are not compatible?
3. What average mpg are drivers owners getting (probably looking at the 1.8 225bhp model).
4. Being female she obviously likes the convertible - how many owners here use this car and carry a young child (ours is nearly 5) in the front?
5. I have been told the rear seats in the coupe are actually group 3 child seats - this can't be true can it?
6. Can anyone offer a suitable alternative - it will be a second car so practicality is not a main concern - she has expressed liking for Alfa GT and Mini Cooper S!
7. I am not hell bent on sticking to Audi considering I already have a A6 Quattro - but a red TT on the drive would look good me thinks.
Thanks all - looking forward to the replies!