these bleeding ads

B

bainsyboy

WHY THE ADS im flicking through and ads getting on my tites, id rather pay £5 a year subs than keep seeing boots ads what do other ppl think yes or no to ads ( moderators this is a survey which will get me big time flames so do not delete as it will help you lot on market research regarding these bleeding ads, and get me profile as super stud, instead of tea boy/girl)

Survey not going to well at moment, but im getting treble club card points @ boots when i mention audi-sport

if you use firefox you can get an extension called adblock. when installed right-click on the advert banner and select block images from "url". I did this about four times (once for each add-server i guess) and now i do not see any adverts, only a text link.

dog, thanks but i havent sniffed an ad on here for 2 days,

you have a spyware infection. you need the tools to get rid of it.

Brainsboy download the yahoo toolbar with ad and spyware blocker its very good...also goto www.microsoft.com and download there Beta spyware blocker which is great too run them ...you will be surprised what they find! Good luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I don't ususally have any ads, but i've got the Beta spyware thingy.

And yes, i do run the program too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheers for advice i meant the ads that used to be on top of these pages not pop up ads.