ADVERTS TOP OF SCREEN

B

bainsyboy

WHY THE ADVERTS if i wanted adverts id watch itv, can i switch em off, i only like the hair care adverts as i drive a audi tt.

keep viewing, GIVE ME FLAMES, CRIKEY ADS TOP AND BOTTOM NOW

Well there is a link to Boots the chemists now! Especially for the TT drivers and bainsyboy esp.

L'Oreal Elvive conditioner has a lighter, fresher formula than ever before. Its gel-in-water texture melts into your hair, is absorbed instantly and leaves it clean to the touch and without build up. Without any need to repeat, your hair is instantly detangled, ultra shiney and incredibly light.

Result: Your hair keeps that freshly washed feeling longer until your next wash.

[ QUOTE ]
Well there is a link to Boots the chemists now! Especially for the TT drivers and bainsyboy esp.

L'Oreal Elvive conditioner has a lighter, fresher formula than ever before. Its gel-in-water texture melts into your hair, is absorbed instantly and leaves it clean to the touch and without build up. Without any need to repeat, your hair is instantly detangled, ultra shiney and incredibly light.

Result: Your hair keeps that freshly washed feeling longer until your next wash.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

bleeding ads everywhere now, im going to have to get a boots club card and some of that Loreal Elvie as the old dears at the home moan when i use Happy shopper conditioner

[ QUOTE ]
bleeding ads everywhere now, im going to have to get a boots club card and some of that Loreal Elvie as the old dears at the home moan when i use Happy shopper conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
WHY THE ADVERTS if i wanted adverts id watch itv, can i switch em off, i only like the hair care adverts as i drive a audi tt.

[/ QUOTE ]
The forum is free to join - right?

The forum costs money to run - right?

So - by placing adverts on the forum (which AS.net will receive money from) they reduce the running costs of the forum!

It ain't rocket science and they hardly obscure your viewing pleasure!

At least they are not pop-ups!

[ QUOTE ]
What adverts?

[/ QUOTE ]

pmsl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Imola cheers for your advice, i would have been lost without it, I can know proceed through audi sport looking at the beautiful ads knowing that ads are good as there not pop ups-Right.
Its nice to see your taking this post so seriously and i bless you for your intrest, now if i can only find my boots club card im going to buy some loreal elvie in the morning- Right.

Do boots do any thing to lighten people up? Nervus have you got any ideas?

Here you go Bainsyboy...an instant gift idea from our sponsors

ehero.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Imola i got some crayloa crayons for you as a present and Tdi got some paper how do i get em to you to relieve your stressful days at the office, how many club card points you get Tdi as im sure theres an ad for those on here some where, hope you dont mind me giving them away as i think Imola got more stress than me at the moment, Where have the all the ads gone now? have you got em all to yourself Imola if so keep em, happy coluring

At least Michael Winner isnt on here yet " Calm down Dear its only a light hearted thread its not a commercial "

[ QUOTE ]
Imola i got some crayloa crayons for you as a present and Tdi got some paper how do i get em to you to relieve your stressful days at the office, how many club card points you get Tdi as im sure theres an ad for those on here some where, hope you dont mind me giving them away as i think Imola got more stress than me at the moment, Where have the all the ads gone now? have you got em all to yourself Imola if so keep em, happy coluring

[/ QUOTE ]
Is that a new make of crayons? The last ones I bought were Crayola?

Bainsyboy - how do you rate these 'crayloa' crayons. Are the any better than the well known brand of Crayola?

yes they are of the same waxy texture but seem to be brighter than the crayolas or perhaps the paper Tdi got me is whiter, i reckon its the crayons though, perhaps my mum got em from pound strectcher, very crafty packaging i reckon there get sued

[ QUOTE ]
At least Michael Winner isnt on here yet " Calm down Dear its only a light hearted thread its not a commercial "

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The forum is free to join - right?

The forum costs money to run - right?

So - by placing adverts on the forum (which AS.net will receive money from) they reduce the running costs of the forum!

It ain't rocket science and they hardly obscure your viewing pleasure!

At least they are not pop-ups!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree Fully, these forums cost alot of money to run on a monthly basis.

I have no problem with a few adverts.
So long as they dont pop up. Which they dont, these are not massive adverts and they dont take up any time.