TT Owners Wrong choice of words by Moderator Ess-Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

taj

Reaction score

Hi Guys

Ess-Three has been caught on another forum slagging off the TT Forum and TT Owners describing them as hairdressers and into Bling mods.

This is a surprise because he is a moderator and therefore should have chosen his words carefully. There are a number of TT owners on this site and this is a slap in the face for you guys.

I own a TT and can say that I'm not into bling mods and certainly not a hairdresser what an over generalisation this is.

Now I can understand why it takes a week to get a question answered on this Forum, never takes this long on the TTOC.

I think in future he needs to take his head out of that S3 Zorst and think before he opens his mouth, as he's offended a great number of poeple. This makes it worse because he is suppose to be impartial. His comments can be found on the 5th post down just click here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

http://www.eastsidevw.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=664

[ QUOTE ]

Ess-Three has been caught on another forum slagging off the TT Forum and TT Owners describing them as hairdressers and into Bling mods.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Taj, not that I'm defending Glen, but you may have taken his comments a tad out of context /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Both myself and Devid R are Moderators / Admin over on A-S.net...

As for other sites...I'm sometimes on the following sites:
Corrado Forum (home of the terminally anal Corrado owner!),
<font color="red">TT Forum (full of whinging hairdressers who are only interested in 'bling' mods and outlandish - and never proven - power claims!), </font>
Club GTI Engine Section (some VERY knowledgeable people in there), VWVortex (16v, VR6, ITB sections...all good)

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks to me like he was commenting on folks from that Forum, NOT TT Owners/Drivers in general /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Just my 2¢

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Guys

Ess-Three has been caught on another forum slagging off the TT Forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my god!!! Crime of the century!! Lock the man up!! Take his porsche off him (give that to me:) ) and erm tar and feather him!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Now I can understand why it takes a week to get a question answered on this Forum, never takes this long on the TTOC.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because there's about 4 TT owners on this forum including yourself(flamesuit on), and you guys have dedicated forums for your motors with TT-forum and TTOC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And lets face it, yelloow porsches are driven by GAY men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

Hi i got a tt 225bhp no mods or stuff just the bose system which i think isnt as good as it says on the tin, As for hairdressers car SO WHAT, i do get stick from work mates but then they say not bad looking car, As for claiming about speeds etc i once quoted i had just under 160mph out of mine but no one believed me SO WHAT, if they want to go by what the mags state then thats up to them as i said on previous post Audi are not going to print " top speed of 151mph but you may get more if you thrash it" ,my speed that i clocked was using a gps system but i suppose it was out because it wasnt a road angel lol, ive had that speed once and thought hang on im going to lose my license if i get caught. As for if i like the car and would reccomend well the answer is yes and am looking at getting the new shape that is due out, i also like the nissan 350z and the mazda rx8 so perhaps that makes me bi sexual LOL, I personally take the sarky comments with a pinch of salt because ive got a huge member and the ladies love it, ok im lying about that but i wouldnt worry about what anyone says moderator or no moderator.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi i got a tt 225bhp no mods or stuff just the bose system which i think isnt as good as it says on the tin, As for hairdressers car SO WHAT, i do get stick from work mates but then they say not bad looking car, As for claiming about speeds etc i once quoted i had just under 160mph out of mine but no one believed me SO WHAT, if they want to go by what the mags state then thats up to them as i said on previous post Audi are not going to print " top speed of 151mph but you may get more if you thrash it" ,my speed that i clocked was using a gps system but i suppose it was out because it wasnt a road angel lol, ive had that speed once and thought hang on im going to lose my license if i get caught. As for if i like the car and would reccomend well the answer is yes and am looking at getting the new shape that is due out, i also like the nissan 350z and the mazda rx8 so perhaps that makes me bi sexual LOL, I personally take the sarky comments with a pinch of salt because ive got a huge member and the ladies love it, ok im lying about that but i wouldnt worry about what anyone says moderator or no moderator.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it my son, take it on the chin, its only a forum for gods sake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

NOW GO GET THE TEA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well said and true ASN spirit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...you are a special boy taj...someone showed you how to log onto other forums?
I'm impressed...

Grow up...

As for 'caught'...what a joke...like you.
I post regularly on the Eastside VW forum because it's my mates that started it, run it and invest their time in it...and it deserves to be supported.

I don't see you at too many Eastsiude meets?
Make yourself known...i'll tell you the same to your face, special boy.

Anyway, not caught at all...merely voicing my opinion....too many posers drive TTs....and they do claim massive power figures and add bling mods.

So what's the problem?
I may be a moderator on here...but i'm a user on Eastside and the TT Forum...so surely I'm entuitled to my opinion - however tongue and cheek that may be perceived as being.

So what's it to you? ...have I upset another 5 minute internet expert? Ruffled the feathers of a cotton wool person? No? Then calm down and resist the idiotic postings.

[ QUOTE ]

This is a surprise because he is a moderator and therefore should have chosen his words carefully. There are a number of TT owners on this site and this is a slap in the face for you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

So following your logic...I am not entitled to post my own personal opinions then?

Dry up...

There are TT owners on this site?...Wow!
How observant of you...how ever have I missed them all these years.
Excuse me whilst I thrash myself with a birch branch.

People like you need to stop wasting this sites bandwidth with useless crap like this.....

[ QUOTE ]

I own a TT and can say that I'm not into bling mods and certainly not a hairdresser what an over generalisation this is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get over it......and I'm pleased for you.
You may not be into bling mods, but you evidently have had a sense of humour bypass...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bye then...
Off you go to the TT forum.
You'll not be missed.

[ QUOTE ]

I think in future he needs to take his head out of that S3 Zorst

[/ QUOTE ]

Do try to keep up dear boy...the S3 was passed on 6 months ago...
If you are going to criticise, at least have the decency to get your facts straight...

[ QUOTE ]

and think before he opens his mouth, as he's offended a great number of poeple.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought very carefully about the comments...every TT owner I know personally will have taken the comments in the spirit in which they were made....
Such a pity that I have mortally wounded a poor unfortunate soul like yourself...how will I ever sleep at night?

[ QUOTE ]

This makes it worse because he is suppose to be impartial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?
Explain that to me special boy...

Does becoming a Moderator on one site mean that I no longer am able to formulate an opinion?
No...

I'm not affiliated with EastsideVW or the TT Forum, except being a registered user...so I believe I am entitled to say whatever I like...

Or perhaps you would prefer it if I didn't...just incase I upset little old you.
Would you like a hand picking your toys up, special boy?

[ QUOTE ]

His comments can be found on the 5th post down just click here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

http://www.eastsidevw.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&amp;file=viewtopic&amp;t=664

[/ QUOTE ]

Please read them everyone...
I'm sure Slim, Harry, Brian and Marty and all the EastsideVW representatives would welcome the visitors to their site...

I may have to post a retort there also...

What is the world coming too?
Free speech? No...obviously not...

Now get back in your hairdressers car, buff up your bling mods...and pedal your *** off...
I'll send you some Kleenex to help mop up your tears.

Whats the matter jojo why are you crying is it because you own what looks like a rover from the pic.

Hhahahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhhahaha

[ QUOTE ]

Whats the matter jojo why are you crying is it because you own what looks like a rover from the pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now now.. Personal insults directed at members are not on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Either wise up or you'l be banned!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm crying with lafter Taj, are Rover's hair dresser cars? - no didn't think so - you need a sense of humour my friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Im going to the pink flamingo for a cocktail (no editing the cocktail bit moderators) Its the weekend my tt in the garage my scissors are packed away and im feeling rather gay (happy)

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you would like me to accompany you?

This is more like it...TT owners clearly displaying their sense of humour! (which we all know they've got...or else they wouldn't drive a TT!)

Hairdresser car, really? I thought that they're on minimum wage, funny that?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ess three enough mate, im not really bothered by what you put on this or any other site as like ive said im after the new tt next year or a porchse so your opinion in my eyes doest really matter unlike others, but surely if you are a moderator you should just leave and get on with moderating as i personally feel this thread is getting childish now

ive also noticed that after several pints my spelling isnt as good as it should be

why would u be so bothered about someone on the internet who you don't even know critisising your car? And if it makes you feel any better, if you need to feel you ave a gangsta car, the entire So Solid Crew (the garage crew) drive Audi TT's. 2 of them are on a murder charge, 3 of them have done time for firearms offences, lol i dare you to tell them they drive a hairdressers car!!!

IMO TTs rank along MX5s, they just scream 'girls car' to me

but thats just me, if you're comfortable driving it then thats what counts, right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EDIT: that was sarcasm by the way

thought i had better point it out just to be sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

i wouldn't quite put them up there with mx5 and slk's, don't think they are as girly as them, but they certantly are quite feminine. put it this way most of the people who drive them are ****** who think they have too much style for everyone else, and they all think they are bad boys, only thing is everyone else has got one as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Ess three enough mate, im not really bothered by what you put on this or any other site

[/ QUOTE ]

Good...the comments weren't supposed to cause offense.

[ QUOTE ]

as like ive said im after the new tt next year or a porchse

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm impressed...
The Porsche would make a wise choice.

[ QUOTE ]

so your opinion in my eyes doest really matter unlike others, but surely if you are a moderator you should just leave and get on with moderating as i personally feel this thread is getting childish now

[/ QUOTE ]

What a good idea...
This thread is going nowhere...so I'll lock it.
I may even move it, as it really has nothing meaningful to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.