Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
audi1_450.77299.jpg

audi2_450.77301.jpg

Hatchback version:
audi3_450.77303.jpg

Source: AMS

i like the front of the TT and the hatchback. not sure about the rear of the TT.

The rear of the TT look like a smooth version of the Chrysler Crossfire /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif Front looks quite nice and the hatchback looks really quite sporty in a very understated way! nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I really like the new TT look. Dunno where I stand on the hatchback though, probably grow on me with time, just doesn't look right for the moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I quite like the apparent new look of the TT, the back end of the TT seems to be more wider. The hatchback version is hideous though.

disappointing that a magazine couldnt do a better job. Sh*t, i could do it better than that!

Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

How long has it been know they are doing a 'hatch-back' version???? Never heard of that before.

Surely it would be too similar to the A3 or is it still 2+2?

I like the look. The hatchback I don't know about. It will grow on me easily though because the front looks great to me!

Noooo... front end of a crossfire and rear end of a ford cougar.

I'm sure Audi will do better than this.

Well, they are only spy spoof shots! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif