FAO 240 sport owners

Matt_S

Reaction score
Evening Gents,

Ive got a quick question. Im thinking of trading in my A3, as ive now had it 3 years, and fancy a change.
The sport fits everything i want (the one without buckets as 'the boss' would complain everytime we had a long journey, or to the shops :p )

But ive one minor concern and wondered if anyone has found a solution aside from throwing a towel over.

Aaaaand that is!

Can you get a boot cover, luggage cover, what ever you want to call it. So i dont have to leave the contents of my boot on display to the whole world whilst in car parks?

Cheers for your help in advance :)

Last edited:
Think the answer in short is no as the car was sort of designed as a toy rather than a everyday driver hence the roll cage etc... You could buy a normal 225 bhp and map it plus more comfortable for work purposes...

I cant think if there was a boot cover in the QS, i was looking at one at the weekend but never noticed. Like Scott said you could always go for the 225 and pay around £300 to take the performance to higher level than the QS, probably work out as a cheaper option and that way you get the boot cover

Dazz

Yeah that's what I thought I'd have to do. Always worth an ask. Cheers fella' s

isnt the little shelf/boot cover part of the tailgate trim,could you not get this from a breaker?

you would need to get the full boot trim i think, as the QS version wont come with the locating clips for the shelf. i think anyway, cant say for sure as i cant remember

you would need to buy so much you would basically be turning it into a 225 so i would just with a 225 mate, there also cheaper.. and you could save that on a map and other bits :D