MAIDSTONE AUDI KENT

B

bainsyboy

Plenty of other audi dealers in kent so lose the attitude, As for me im now using East Kent Audi in canterbury as your attitude sucks big time and will be ordering a new shape tt when it comes out, so if any one from Maidstone audi reads this give your company a pat on the back as you must be dong real well to lose out on all my servicing and new car (again) in 2006 or 2007.Good luck in the future Maidstone Audi and well done on being such a good company, your just as bad as the last lot that ran the audi dealership there

[ QUOTE ]
Go to Tonbridge Audi mate. They are all really sound in there. Have treated me really well and I brought a second hand one!

[/ QUOTE ]

blimey good treatment from Tunbridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have to agree Canterbury are now the best local dealer in my book, Maidstone used to be good, did have very helpful parts guy, not sure if he's still there but i've heard alot of bad reports about Maidstone in the last year or so.

hi and thanks for replies, maidstone still havent phoned regarding service must be about 2 wks now oh well east kent audi are going to get my £320 bit steep but i need the dealers stamp for resale. I thought about tonbridge audi but seeming as they are linked to maidstone im not prepaired to give them my money plus the fact that maidstone had to put new alloy on my car due to the fact that they scrapped the original one so badly has put me off them. Everytime i have phoned EKA phone is answered quickly and i get the department in under 2 mins so so far im more than pleased with them. Cheers for replies but EKA it is

Just had my S3 2001in with some wiring loom problems at the above and I totally agree with you guys of the above dealer. They quoted me £1100 to change the wiring loom which I had no choice but to agree the works. After advice from the S3/A3 forum now have cancelled the work. The cor is now unmovable and has not given any suggestions of any help. Now am in search of a auto-electrician for help to repiar the car.
In the service dept, money talks and we'll get you back on the road otherwise tuffluck mate sort yourself out.
Apologies for the high jack but had to say something to reinforce brainsyboy's comment. Any suggestions for a good auto-electrician around Maistone?

cyls try lucas in gillingham i think they are at the bottom of canterbury street, not cheap but took my old audi 100 there when maidstone said that i needed new loom came to about £90 per side to repair loom, the lucas lot laughed when i said the audi dealer said that needed complete loom, soz cant give much more advice but i know there still there but cant remember road