TT 2.0T DSG Roadster Vs. A3 2.0T DSG Sportback

aadams1x

Reaction score
Hi, I wondered if anyone has driven both of these cars back to back. I have recently bought my wife a 2.0T Sportback and have also bought myself a TT Roadster for the summer

I cant believe how different the cars feel with the same engines, the A3 seems so much more alive, just tap the throttle and it goes where as the TT seems much slower on take off but then maybe more grunt later in the revs? I am thinking of mapping the TT to make it seem as good as the A3!

Any obvious reasons for this, im surprised but I prefer the drive of the A3 because of the throttle response...

Interested to know peoples thoughts on this? I have posted in the A3 and TT parts to hopefully get a view from both sides :)

Hi, I wondered if anyone has driven both of these cars back to back. I have recently bought my wife a 2.0T Sportback and have also bought myself a TT Roadster for the summer

I cant believe how different the cars feel with the same engines, the A3 seems so much more alive, just tap the throttle and it goes where as the TT seems much slower on take off but then maybe more grunt later in the revs? I am thinking of mapping the TT to make it seem as good as the A3!

Any obvious reasons for this, im surprised but I prefer the drive of the A3 because of the throttle response...

Interested to know peoples thoughts on this? I have posted in the A3 and TT parts to hopefully get a view from both sides :)
You might be better off creating the same thread over here because it's allot more active.