TTRS Run-in period

hotrod99

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 5cyl/2.5L has a run in period from new. The dealer seems to think not but wondering whether anybody knows any different. I would have thought these cars would be ready to go straight from the showroom.

Dont buy a ttrs! no...!

We were told no by the dealer too. His reasoning was that the engine had been tested to the max back at Audi and also, if I drive it like a Grannie, it'll "learn" my driving style and never reach its full potential. Needless to say, it went on a rolling road within 2 weeks of being delivered and managed to put out 348 BHP :)

Hev x

We were told no by the dealer too. His reasoning was that the engine had been tested to the max back at Audi and also, if I drive it like a Grannie, it'll "learn" my driving style and never reach its full potential. Needless to say, it went on a rolling road within 2 weeks of being delivered and managed to put out 348 BHP :)

Hev x

Cheers Hev. Sometimes it seems worth doing for good measure as i normally have on my other cars but i guess this ones different!