EM TuningChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Mk2 Window Wind Noise

Hi,

Loving my TT...But...there is windnoise above 60mph from drivers side, for ages I could not decide if it was coming from seals, wing mirror etc, then (Why i didn't do this before i don't know!) i pressed the drivers window and noise stopped! Release and noise comes back, how would i get the window so it sits tighter on the window seals....anyone had the same or got any ideas?

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    mines noisy and its only 2 months old grrrr - i will have to take it to stealers to see what they suggest
    TT-RS 410hp revo
    Fiat 500 1.3 tdi 120hp
    A3 8P 2.0tdi 240hp Autograph Cars
    RS4 B5 520hp MTM
    S3 8L 345hp MTM
    Volvo 850 T5 300hp BSR
    Fiat Punto GT 130hp
    Lancia Delta Turbo 185hp
    Lancia Beta Coupe 122hp
    Mini 74hp

Neutral

Status
    Sorry to hear that, guess mine at least has a 4 year excuse :-) does your stop when you press the window as well?

Cheers, Andrew

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aadams1x View Post
    Hi,

Loving my TT...But...there is windnoise above 60mph from drivers side, for ages I could not decide if it was coming from seals, wing mirror etc, then (Why i didn't do this before i don't know!) i pressed the drivers window and noise stopped! Release and noise comes back, how would i get the window so it sits tighter on the window seals....anyone had the same or got any ideas?

Went through the same thing with mine. (2 years of me complaining, long story) They added some foam inside the top side of the drivers side door and they had to change the rear quarter window b/c the glass and seal is all one piece.

there's a recall for it, just call audi directly, and tell them your going to the dealer. I've noticed the dealers work better when head-office gives them a call and lets them know you're coming.

hope this helps