TT 180 FWD

oal

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just heard more about this product and it sounds amazing! Full leather is a non-cost option and it is actually quciker than the quattro version due to the lack of 4x4 weight. It eve comes with heated seats as standard!

Shame about the wheels being small, and adding the 18" 9 spokes would make virtually the same price as the quattro which has them as standard.

A great entry level TT and the same price as a Celica T-sport; which would you prefer?

o /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think everybody in this forum would prefer the TT over the Celica, I would. But still the fact that it is a FWD does not help, I rather go with the Quatro anytime. I just don't like the handling of FWD cars

[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:

I like the confidence of quattro though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree! Especially when its coming upto the winter season! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

If you live were snow is an issue, then you better get a quattro, if not , you can get a FWD with a lot less money and put in a few mods like chip, exhaust,intake and you have a great, fast car

hi oal, i test drove a celica some time back and wasnt that impressed with the brakes on it dont know if there all the same, acceleration didnt feel that good, sales man asked if i was impressed with acceleration and i said no couldnt tell the difference between my opel manta and the celica, then i took a nissan touring thing out might have been 250z and that flew, well impressed with it and from what i can remember seemed faster than my tt, trouble was the model was getting dated, personally i would test drive both if i was you, i like the drivers position and cabin of the celica but wasnt imoressed by the brakes and acceleration, dont forget theres supposed to be new shape tt this or next year so you might be able to get a resonable deal nearer the model change any way good luck with your choice.

18 t on a 54 plate idles at 1200 r.p.m. when engine is warmed up it drops to 900 r.p.m. is this normal ? audi seem to thik so !!!!!! any ideas .thanks susan.

Guys I live in Puerto Rico and I have not had a problem with snow YET! LOL but I have the FWD 180 love it... I have a friend that has the quattro and he is having problems with the drive train, it has cost him some money to fix... mine so far has been a good car... and fast... I have added another intercooler ,exhaust, rims PLUS and my TT is faster than his hahahahaaaa