Fitting RS4 OEM Centre Caps on RS4 Replica Wheels

taj

Reaction score
Hi

I'm sure many of you have had a problem fitting the RS4 OEM Centre caps to replica RS4 Wheels and have had to put up with those cheap looking chrome centre caps. The file below will show you how it can be done and the results look really good. Time to say bye to those ugly centre caps.

taj..
can i ask how much oem centers cost you ?
i have rs4 reps and the little allen key looking inserts have started falling out after only 6 days !!
alloys themselves are rather good though.

Hi

You can usally get them on ebay for about 40 to 50 quid. Otherwise Vagparts do a set of four for about £72 which includes vat and delivery. These are much chaeper than the stealers who charge about £90 including the vat. The ones that Vagparts supply are the genuine rs4 centre caps. Hope this helps.

I would suggest that you go back to the place where you got them from and ask for a refund. You can then use the refund towards a set of OEM centre caps. They don't seem of satisfactory quality and under the Sale of Goods Act you are entitled to a refund.

In respose to scotty the only centre caps that would fit my wheels were the chrome ones. I tried a set OEM's and they wouldn't fit until I had cut some of the fins inside. I think you will find that the majority of RS4 replica wheels from Italy will not take the OEM centre cap unless it is modified.