AH FabricationsChris Nott
+ Reply to Thread
    Fire up the Quattro!

Status

AudiTREK thread?

Hi,

Like over on a very popular Saab site I'm also a member, they have a SaabTREK thread.

Basically people post what item they need trekking, location and destination and beer tokens or fuel costs covered.
    Sometimes users post up if they are doing trips from one place to another and ask if things need picking up en-route to help out other members. Sometimes when people commute for work on a monday they will collect the 'parcel' from point A on a sunday and meet the member at point B on a monday evening etc. You get the idea.

Obviously there is a risk that you may get someone that might collect something and maybe not deliver it. However, on the Saab site there has never been any such issue, and as the posts are visible to everyone there are a lot of witnesses if things didn't go to plan.

I have used it both ways...requesting an item being picked up and offered as I was travelling some distance. It helps with fuel costs etc.

Just an idea. I'm aware this forum has a lot more users...

Dan
    Last edited by S4_dan; 15th December 2013 at 09:21. Reason: Typo
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

FOR SALE - Eibach Pro Sport springs for a 2.5 V6 B6/7 PM ME.

2. # ADS
    ADS