Spotters Forum

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think the Spotters forum, will do better spilt up into individual Sticky threads.

So you will have A3/S3 spotters Forum in the A3/S3 section, and the RS3 Spotters froum in the RS3 section and so on….

On the spotters forum you will see page after page of posts (cars spotted) but very very few replies.

Any thoughts

Reactions: Lavis89, Dean_T and Audi Dynamik
I agree with you on that one mate. Very good suggestion.

Great idea....it will also get people out of there own chassis areas that a lot of us tend to hide in

E.g I spent the majority of time in 8L....but could bounce to 8P/8V/B5/B6 etc areas if this suggestion was actioned.

People in each chassis section could also recognise the car more easily if the owner is an active member.

Reactions: Ghost and R90 STL
​Will look into it guys.

I see where your coming from but it will inevitably become another (sticky) thread lost,I do hope I am proved wrong though.

Thank you all for the replies

I think the Spotters Forum is a good idea when it works well, its just the ASN forum is so big the spotters forum is being over looked, like said above a number of people/members stay in they’re own chassis section.
And like said above as well..
If you Spot a car you may go and post it in the spotters forum, but how many of us really go there to see if our car has been spotted?

That’s a fair point Voorhees, but don’t think we have much to lose but maybe a lot to gain?

If you go ahead with this, just a suggestion..
Maybe lock the spotter forum, but leave a post saying about the new layout, and where to post.
if it don’t look like its working, just open the spotters forum back up.

We will run a few sticky threads in a few sections and see how it goes. :) x

Reactions: Ghost