Chris NottJMB Retrofits
+ Reply to Thread
    5th Gear

Status

Part numbers section

I have noticed in a few threads, people asking for part numbers for various things. I am Admin on another car forum, and we have a section for part numbers. If the moderators spot a part number in a thread, they will add it to the part numbers section for all members benefit. The section is split into sub-sections, ie; Interior, exterior, engine, driveline, suspension, styling etc etc.

Is that something that may be of benefit on here?
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    The search function is a bit vague on here so it wouldn't help here Gary,members generally just ask

5th Gear

Status
    Thats a fair one. You never really have to wait long for someone to pop up and help anyway. Just wondered if it was something that Admin/Mod team had thought of.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    I've done just that in the B6 section where I frequent. It's early days and still growing, but it works well I think. I don't have the knowledge to do it the other sections though really.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    this will b good I'm copying them into a spreadsheet at mo as I cum across them be handy to have them in one place tho
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    ............ handy to have them in one place tho
    Thats why we started doing it over on my forum. They were fragmented here there and everywhere in threads and whilst the search facility is quite good, it still took some finding them. So we came up with a whole section totally dedicated to part numbers, and its growing steadily. Only drawback unfortunately, is its more work for the mods , having to collate them all etc.

Anyway, I don't want to force the issue, just throwing ideas out there to enhance what is, a great forum

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

6th Gear

Status
    yeah got to admit this is by far the best forum I been on the advice is fast flowing n spot on!
    totally different subject Gary are u attending aitp 2011

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

5th Gear

Status
    I'm sorry mate. Total Audi virgin here having been a Vauxhall guy all my motoring life (yes, alright alright!!! ). I am more used to PVS and VBOA. What is aitp? and when?

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

S3 Drift King!

Status

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

5th Gear

Status
    Ahh, yea I read something about that earlier today but hadn't realised it was the same event. VBOA (Vauxhall Bedford Owners Association) National Rally is held just along the road at Billing Aquadrome (on this weekend actually), so I'm well used to the journey lol. I will have to see how I'm fixed, but its a def maybe

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

6th Gear

Status
    cool coz the b7s need the support check out my thread in the b7 section would put the link in but I'm on my fone down the van at mo

5th Gear

Status
    Is there camping at the venue, or is it off site?

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

6th Gear

Status
    pretty sure its on the same grounds the main thread is in the major uk events section I would copy link but still on my fone

5th Gear

Status
    I've been having a look at the website for the place and it looks pretty good. Touring van pitches and camping etc.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

6th Gear

Status
    its my first year but few friends have said its great the best dvent on the audi calendar

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gary3306 View Post
    I'm sorry mate. Total Audi virgin here having been a Vauxhall guy all my motoring life (yes, alright alright!!! ). I am more used to PVS and VBOA. What is aitp? and when?
    Lol. Snap. Vauxhall veteran turned audi convert!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1719 View Post
    Lol. Snap. Vauxhall veteran turned audi convert!
    same here had vectra diesel corsa 12 cavaliers inc a turbo 4x4 then went jap with gt4 then another vectra diesel then my a4 n must say sticking with audi for a long time now love them!