Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Smell my finger.

Status

Purple Princess....your old car..

Did you sell it to someone in the Kidderminster/Bewdley area by any chance?.

Pretty sure it went the other way past us up some random by pass at about lunch time today.

Looked to be in good order still anyway

tom
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    My poor baby I miss her so much. If you see them again pull them for speeding and sease the car and give it back to me lol.

Not sure where they live but glad it still looks good

Stacey
    Follow us on Facebook-Stacey-Byzan Photography-

Smell my finger.

Status
    I'm 99% sure it was yours mate, I'm on a driving course at the moment so I was tanking it the other way but I recognised the bumper and the rear lights as I clocked it.

Number plate had S3 in it I think?
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Status
    A3 SWU Im off to cry in my soup lol
    Follow us on Facebook-Stacey-Byzan Photography-

Smell my finger.

Status
    Thats the one, take some comfort from the fact it looked well looked after

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Its a shame i don't know where it is as i would ask them to make sure they offered it back were they to ever sell it.

Would make a fantastic wedding pressie for the mrs. Shhh

Smell my finger.

Status
    bit vague but I saw it between Kidderminster and Bewdley mate, if I see it again I'll think of an excuse to have a 'chat' with them for you