Audi S3 8P in White! It looked mad!!! Toby's?? - Hayes Bypass

DJ_Troopa

Reaction score
Right, so a couple of days ago i spotted a white Audi S3 8P down the Hayes Bypass. I was 2 lanes to your left on the roundabout so not sure if you saw me. I was the black Audi S3 8L and i went over the roundabout first.

This Audi S3 was a beast!!! Had a gloss black roof, bronzey colour wheels which looked like OZ ultraleggera's, bigger twin exhausts on the back and it was sitting low!!! Numberplate was spelt in such way to read the name 'TOBYS' from what i remember.

Please tell me someone knows this as i want to see pictures of it!

Jay

Lol! That was me mate. I remember seeing you at the roundabout. I had a college in the car so i couldn't floor it and catch up with you (the college doesn't like going fast / side ways round corners!) Was really good talking to you on the phone earlier. Keep me posted on your mods!

Dont you mean colleague???

LOL

You should have given them a little unexpected surprise.

Nice one Toby! Good speaking to you on the phone yesterday, what a coincidence, i thought i'd seen your plate before!

Your car looks really mean! I thought at the time 'hmmm i bet its not standard under that bonnet...or maybe it has looks and no go!?' Lucky i didn't give it a little boot with you, i would have got owned BIG time!!! LOL!

Good luck with the car!

Jay