Badger5Monster Motorsport

Thread: A3TOM

S3 Drift King!

Status

A3TOM

Driving around in Touchwood car park, did you find a space then?

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

2. # ADS
    ADS

Smell my finger.

Status
    Ha, I thought I clocked you!!.

I think you were pulling out so I booted it around to try and get your space (didnt get there in time!!).

It was a nightmare, finally got a gap but they were still letting people in even though it was full....grr!.

Good job we got a gap, the bird was about to go into melt down!
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Yeah, the stupid barrier system is fecked, it just lets all the cars in, I was driving around for 10 mins to get my space! I drove round for 15 minutes once, then headed straight for the barrier to exit, gave the guy on the other end of the 'HELP' button a rollocking before he opened the barrier to let me out. Grrr...

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Yeah, the stupid barrier system is fecked, it just lets all the cars in, I was driving around for 10 mins to get my space! I drove round for 15 minutes once, then headed straight for the barrier to exit, gave the guy on the other end of the 'HELP' button a rollocking before he opened the barrier to let me out. Grrr...

I was pretty close to calling it a day and trying to get out....god help whoever would have tried to charge me for the pleasure of driving around a full carpark

The shops werent much better either!. Does no one in Solihull work for a living anymore?. Seems the new national sport is standing in my way!.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice