Unmarked Police cars

DavidW

Reaction score
The Colne-Burnley stretch of the M65 is now being patrolled by a dark grey 08 plate 3 series, fairly sure its a 320d.

Also saw a black RS4 estate in Reading area.

silver focus on the a24

silver mercedes m27

black volvo m27

M6 going towards Birmingham, brand new 58 plater Black R32

Saw a black motor bike the other day very stealth with blue lights a flashing had pulled some one over on the M6 also ive seen a grey Focus ST on the M6 a few times

Sorry if posted previously, but that is a lot of detail.

But:

Boro/Teesside area - WHITE!! Unmarked S-Max
Richmond/Darlo - Dark New MY Insignia

if you see a black skyline in worthing with tinted backs DO NOT race it! i saw someone get pulled over the other day for trying to race it! it was an undercover cop car!:end_of_discction:

Back in the late 90's I lived in Cheshire and saw with my own peepers a Mk3 XR3i and a Mk2 Scirocco as undercover police cars. And a Panda with flowers on it in Manchester city centre with 2 massive coppers squeezed in it...no joke :wtf:

I was followed by a Black Nissan Primera GT with tinted windows about 8 years ago at 4 am, when I was driving an E36 M3 at the time. Decided to drop a gear and disappear when it followed me for 2 miles, blue lights came on and pulled me over, it was an unmarked car. Told me to take it easy, as M3s was desireable to thiefs in the area at the time, like their car kinda spooked me with the way it looked anyways...

Theres so many undercover cops nowerdays.....Saw a 56 plate R32 on the side of the road with the police sign in the back lit up not long back and if i was byside it it go for it...
Also the police put out 2 cars and a moped all on the same strech of road and left the cars with the windows slightly down with things on show and waited for people to attempt to steal them or things out of it...Then after catching anyone who tryed stealing anything they rapped the car and moped in "police" tape to make them look busy. :asskicking:

Also the police put out 2 cars and a moped all on the same strech of road and left the cars with the windows slightly down with things on show and waited for people to attempt to steal them or things out of it...Then after catching anyone who tryed stealing anything they rapped the car and moped in "police" tape to make them look busy. :asskicking:

Thats called a Trap Car, and aimed at car thieving scum, rather different than an unmarked traffic car though ...

I know James i was just saying. It was a blue mark 4 golf near Sandford petrol station....You may of even seen it?

Nah I never go to Sandford, it's not on the way to anywhere from where I live.

Lets hope they caught some :angrymod:

The Colne-Burnley stretch of the M65 is now being patrolled by a dark grey 08 plate 3 series, fairly sure its a 320d.

Also saw a black RS4 estate in Reading area.

Also seen a black Golf GTI pull someone over at the end of the M65 Colne....:angrymod:

A63\M62 East Yorkshire\Humberside area:-
Blue Subaru Impressa WRX
Black Subaru Impressa WRX
White Volvo V70

No markings on any of them, apart from additional aerials.

Blue Scooby nearly killed me, when he cut me up to chase a car who pulled off a slip road!

Additional mirror on the nearside door mirror, and often blue LED's on the front bumper/grille ;)

Seems they also have a dark metallic grey 330d now :S, spotted it yesterday at the Brierfield roundabout

if you see a black skyline in worthing with tinted backs DO NOT race it! i saw someone get pulled over the other day for trying to race it! it was an undercover cop car!:end_of_discction:

If thats the one I think it is does it have a vented bonet and massive exhaust?

On the way back from Gatwick to Portsmouth one early morning as you come onto the A27 I had an altercation with him after he had followed me for a bit, and if he was a copper then I should probably be in jail right about now!

they tend to run the higher powered diesels in my area, bmw 535, 530 etc can spot them a mile away, they sit lower than standard. I have been followed a few times by them, quite a few times at night in 30 zones and they were driving with only sidelights on. Dont know what the reason for this is? maybe to reduce the attention drawn to them lol

You only have to drive with side lights on in a built up area ;)

You only have to drive with side lights on in a built up area ;)
I swear I'm not trying to teach Grandma to suck eggs here, but more specifically for the record...

You are required to use headlights (dipped-beam) at night (after 'lighting-up' time) on roads where street lights are more than 600 feet apart (or are unlit of course!). Generally this means you're alright with sidelights in (most) 20/30 zones, but more or less everywhere else you should use dipped beam.

david_philips95 said:
can spot them a mile away
I'm generally pretty good at spotting them (useless as that is - I got my 6 points off a Volvo which looked like Blackpool Battenburg Shop - DOH!); but I saw a stunner the other day... It wasn't even 'properly' disguised... Silver 5 series with three wing-mirrors and more radio aerials than a russian trawler (and other tell-tale signs all of which I could see about 100 yards further back)... Some weapon in a Mondeo following so close it looked like he was being towed... It lasted for about 3 miles and then that sickening little sign flipped-up off the parcel shelf. I couldn't help but laugh!

Regards,

Rob.

Last edited:
dark grey focus st pritty sure its a 57 plate theres one in bournemouth/southampton and one in london A3 area patrol
black 330 estate
and a black/grey m5 estate for fast responce both of the above for the m27 and surroundings
:( sneaky

That is well cheeky. I am part of the Skylineowners forum so if I see it I will flyer the whole car!!! Maybe invite him to the next tunnel run!!