8L S3 Ming Blue - Collingham, Newark

Jimmeh

Reaction score
I was out walking the G'parents around the village yesterday.. Glanced down someones drive and spotted a tidy looking Ming Blue S3. Silver mirros and Avus wheels. Smart.

IS IT YOU??

Yes that's my S3 you are talking about.

Purchased it from Volkswizard in May.

The pictures below are before my plate was fitted.

Tom.

nsr.jpg

nsf.jpg

I was in newark this weekend at the mrs's. Ive only ever seen jims long gone S3 around there !

Yes that's my S3 you are talking about.

Purchased it from Volkswizard in May.

The pictures below are before my plate was fitted.

Tom.

nsr.jpg

nsf.jpg

I was supposed to view this car mate, I ended up buying one the day before though, I went for black leather over White which you have in this? Am I right? Or am I talking out of my ****? If u dont mind me asking how mutch did u pay? It is a lovely car

Matt

I was supposed to view this car mate, I ended up buying one the day before though, I went for black leather over White which you have in this? Am I right? Or am I talking out of my ****? If u dont mind me asking how mutch did u pay? It is a lovely car

Matt

Yes it has the white seats. I payed £8000 for it last may had 52k on the clock now on 59k. Its got the bose system, 18" Alloys, chrome Mirrors. its a late 52 plate. Now fitted with my private plate S30 T**

Tom! Welcome along chap.

I've only just noticed this thread since I originally posted..

Never seen you on the roads, just the time I've been past. Keep an eye out for me in the blue b6 A4 AVANT - *beep beep!*

Apologies for resurrecting this super old thread,
Stumbled upon one of your pictures tom on google images which linked me to this thread.. i thought i recognised that number plate! This baby is now mine (as of April last year)! It's not looking much different to how it did, you'll be pleased to hear, and its now sat at around 76,000 miles :)

Pretty cool stuff to have stumbled upon this! What are you driving nowadays?

P11101322013 10 12 110319

I took her to the Audi Sport event at Castle Combe in October last year where she got a taste of track time too

Apologies for the resurrection again, was pretty excited seeing my car on google!

Sam