EM TuningChris Nott

Thread: jojo?

Smell my finger.

Status

jojo?

Jojo,

Were you out and about in Monkspath tonight?. I could have sworn I saw some really shoddy looking S3 with big silver wheels on it being driven like a girl at around 22.00hrs

I was going towards The Field House, I think you were heading the other way towards town

T
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Whaaaaat?!, no not me I'm afraid, I'm at work and still at work as I type! lol

Plus my S3 has been stuck in the garage for the last 3 weeks also.

There is 2 Black A3's with Porsche Doglegs doing the rounds around the area.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Also, they just resurfaced MonkspathHall road, and there's loose stones all over the place, so my S3 won't be going over that bit of tarmac for the next week at least!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Smell my finger.

Status
    Ahhhhh, must be one of those imposters I spotted then.

I noticed all the crap all over the place from the resurfacing. I came down the bypass from the M42 and they're doing that too....gravel and tar everywhere now

T
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Haha, good description Tom, I would've sworn it was him off that....lol

Smell my finger.

Status
    Lucky I didnt flick the bird at him if it wasnt him. Could have been some nutjob just waiting to be 'pushed over the edge'. Me flipping him off might have resulted in me getting my head stoved in

Smell my finger.

Status
    Lucky I didnt flick the bird at him if it wasnt him. Could have been some nutjob just waiting to be 'pushed over the edge'. Me flipping him off might have resulted in me getting my head stoved in

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Im LOL'ing at this, but also thinking that what you said could have happened.