jojo?

A3Tom

Smell my finger.
Reaction score
Jojo,

Were you out and about in Monkspath tonight?. I could have sworn I saw some really shoddy looking S3 with big silver wheels on it being driven like a girl at around 22.00hrs ;)

I was going towards The Field House, I think you were heading the other way towards town :)

T

Whaaaaat?!, no not me I'm afraid, I'm at work and still at work as I type! lol

Plus my S3 has been stuck in the garage for the last 3 weeks also.

There is 2 Black A3's with Porsche Doglegs doing the rounds around the area. ;)

Also, they just resurfaced MonkspathHall road, and there's loose stones all over the place, so my S3 won't be going over that bit of tarmac for the next week at least!

Ahhhhh, must be one of those imposters I spotted then.

I noticed all the crap all over the place from the resurfacing. I came down the bypass from the M42 and they're doing that too....gravel and tar everywhere now :(

T

Haha, good description Tom, I would've sworn it was him off that....lol ;)

Lucky I didnt flick the bird at him if it wasnt him. Could have been some nutjob just waiting to be 'pushed over the edge'. Me flipping him off might have resulted in me getting my head stoved in:slapped:

Lucky I didnt flick the bird at him if it wasnt him. Could have been some nutjob just waiting to be 'pushed over the edge'. Me flipping him off might have resulted in me getting my head stoved in:slapped:

Im LOL'ing at this, but also thinking that what you said could have happened.