Stretched Q7 limo

Road Razor

Reaction score
I saw one of these joining the A19 via roundabout the other day. 3.0TDI in black. It was massive!

audi_01_lrg.jpg

q7_2.jpg

Now thats just absolutely crazy & stupid, I just dont get these stupidly long limos man.

i do because when we went vegas there was 30 of us we needed 2 or 3 limmos would of cost up to 300 bucks a small fortune for a ride until we found this ...

it was called GOLIATH its the biggest limo in vegas it was huuuuuuuuuge we all fit in nicely for 120 bucks...:)

they are good for a birthday's or in vegas but theres no way i would roll in england in one ...vegas only

this was the only pic i could find

limo2.jpg

Was going to mention that one Jojo, there is a black one as well, also a Range Rover Sport Limo doing the rounds too.

I saw a limo stuck in a Ford not long back, I wish my fone camera worked!! :lmfao:
Look odd tho. Theres a bright yellow Hummer limo with huge chome wheels that does the rounds near Bournemouth.

Theres a Silver one of those doing the rounds in Brum.

I work in Brindleyplace and, if you've ever been there, you'll know how tight it is to drive around with cars/vans parked everywhere. Well, it's pretty funny watching stretched limos driving around there.

:sign_omg:......

......is all I can say to that, oh and the fact that I wouldn't want it breathing down my neck on the M-Way :scared2: