A3Tom?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Think I spotted you out and about today mate on Kings Road turning into Speedweel Road around 11:30am. Car looking very clean and very nice. :cool:

Think I spotted you out and about today mate on Kings Road turning into Speedweel Road around 11:30am. Car looking very clean and very nice. :cool:

Ha, yes that was me....hello!. :hi:

I was on my way to get a quote for some custom pipework ;)

EDIT: Clean looking car?.........I was going to wash it later :blush:

T

No FMIC, its not worth it with my weedy KO3 turbo :(

Exhaust....got fed up waiting for my Miltek to arrive so getting a custom job done on Weds so was off to see the bloke and discuss tailpipes etc :)

I'll even dry it for you for £500 so yep...bargain!.

What pipes you going for dude, and are those prices for everyone or for friends and family only as i'd be interested if you would like to wash my car as well ;)

What pipes you going for dude, and are those prices for everyone or for friends and family only as i'd be interested if you would like to wash my car as well ;)

Pipes are custom stainless cat back with twin 3" oval tail pipes....single box so fingers crossed not too boomy! (although I can add another silencer if needed I'm sure).

As for the prices for cleaning its a flat rate :)

OK well i'll give the clean a miss, but look forward to hearing/seeing the exhaust :)

If I'm feeling keen I'm sure we could arrange some sort of mass detailing day somewhere. I have a load of stuff sat in the garage so I dont mind donating supplies etc if local people fancy it.

Yea that sounds good to me!!

Will have to be soon tho' as I think im going to be a bit busy in the next few weeks coming!!!

No problem, I'm sure we can get a few of the Cov/Brum people in one space for a few hours one day.

Yep sounds good, we will have to arrange something soon.