Undercover cop car in Swansea

vetch

A4 Avant
Reaction score
Silver BMW 520D reg LD58 WFA iirc

19" or 20" rims, extra aerial on left side of bootlid, lights set into the rear headrests.

And I daresay a right **** behind the wheel.

It's listed as a 520d M sport Auto... Not a likely PC set of wheels

No doubt about it, Swansea Police have a black 58 plate 520D on the roads too. Its not a motorway car, it patrols the city and surrounding areas. Although I daresay its running 170bhp without mods, so although its a big car, its no slouch.

Thought the popo in Abertawe were known as the the Heddlu? Ive seen a few patrolling the M4, they like their Octavia VRs's too!

Aye, Heddlu is Police in Welsh, but they are usually referred to as something that rhymes with blunt?

The traffic cops all seem to choose from T5s or 330Ds around here. Although Ive seen an unmarked dark blue 3.0TDi A4, 3.0V6 Jag and an Impreza around Town too.:busted_cop:

ive seen a gunmetal grey 520D in merthyr, a ST220 mondeo and one weekend i actually saw an Evo FQ 360 in black that had pulled over a couple of lads in a clio 172, that made me drive home very nicely indeed and to stay out of sight of that ****** thing. not much as in undercover cars in merthyr but sometimes they like to stop off at one point on the A470 which is renowned for boy racers(in between abercynon and the A465 roundabout) so watch out for them ba**ards

Spotted!!

M4 West Bound near Port Talbot, 58plate Subaru Legacy Gun Metal Grey, only reason I spotted it was it had its blues on, tucked behind the front grill :photo: