Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Av4nt

Thread: S33 *** Grey V10

Reverse Gear

Status

S33 *** Grey V10

Spotted this super cool V10 today, reg S33 ***.
    Anybody on here?

No complete reg numbers please.
    Last edited by sidibear; 14th October 2013 at 14:00.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    I was attempting to find out the owner of the car, not because I thought it was cool, but because the driver is a complete bell-end who nearly killed me on my motorcycle on a slip road off the M25 in September. I wanted to pay him a visit to explain the error of his ways.

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by audinigel View Post
    I was attempting to find out the owner of the car, not because I thought it was cool, but because the driver is a complete bell-end who nearly killed me on my motorcycle on a slip road off the M25 in September. I wanted to pay him a visit to explain the error of his ways.
    If you found his driving that dangerous then you could have spoken to the police about it as his car and the person driving it may be well known for dangerous driving, and another report about the car/person could have warranted a visit from the police.

Signing up on here to try and out said driver so you can "pay him a visit to explain the error of his ways" really isn't the way to go forward.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

Reverse Gear

Status
    The Police will do nothing without an independent witness.

4th Gear

Status
    regarding the driver..if they were that bad, im sure turning up to say a few choice words may have gone wrong for you! Regardless of how you believe police will handle it, should call it up anyway because you may have been the second or third caller to have reported them that day...
    kwistof likes this.
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by audinigel View Post
    The Police will do nothing without an independent witness.
    So would CCTV footage of him driving like a maniac be good enough as an 'independent witness'?

No point assuming the police will do nothing....he could be a wanted criminal for all you know and in a stolen vehicle.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.