Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    6th Gear

Status

Exclamation Police Unmarked Silver A4 3.0tdi Quattro SE M62

So tonight i was coming home from work on the M62 East Bound towards Leeds when i noticed a Police Unmarked Silver A4 Quattro 3.0tdi Quattro SE behind me. I noticed 2 little lights behind the grille of the car so i changed lanes from the outside lane to the inside lane. The Police then drifted past me at about 75 Mph in the middle lane. Two seconds later a Black Bmw M6 comes flying down the outside lane at about 95-100 Mph bang ! The Police jump behind him and put the Blue lights on .

As i was just taking the exit off the motorway they were both approaching the hard shoulder ready for the driver of the M6 to take 3 Points on his licence.

I could hardly even tell it was a Police Car, It never had any blue stickers on saying it was Police.

I am going to be careful now because i don't want this too happen to me. I have already got 3 Points and i have done a speed awareness course ! :0

So for anybody in this area keep look out for a Unmarked Police Silver Audi A4 Saloon 3.0tdi Quattro SE 61 Reg because it might just have you !!
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    North Yorkshire police seems to have loads of these - especially on the A64 and over Northallerton way. Giveaway as you say is the hidden lights in front grille and if behind you can see the darkened lights/message rack lying dormant....every one I've seen has been silver.
    Work: A3 Sportback Black Edition 2.0TDI Home: A4 Avant 2.0 TDI Quattro S-Line

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by phil_w View Post
    North Yorkshire police seems to have loads of these - especially on the A64 and over Northallerton way. Giveaway as you say is the hidden lights in front grille and if behind you can see the darkened lights/message rack lying dormant....every one I've seen has been silver.
    I have seen a Black Unmarked S3 in Manchester.

Silver seems to blend in well with the other cars on the road so people do not notice it really. Say if it was Red or something bright you would look at it and see it is a police car. It is an SE aswell so it doesn't have the fancy DRLS which catch people attention if your interested in cars.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks for the heads up. Never knew they had any Audis. Im pretty decent at spotting unmarked police though, have to be on the ball all the time on the motorway and checking mirrors if you are in a rush.

There are a few unmarked 325i BMWs near me, all in a gun metal grey colour. Ive also seen blue unmarked 3 series estates in the Leeds/M62 area.

Manchester has some ruthless cars in the city centre, I would avoid speeding there at all. They have quite a few Subaru STI's which only have markings on the side. In the dark you can hardly tell they are police.

Luckily ive never had any points, and I haven't been pulled over for a couple of years now. Which seems amazing because I use to get pulled over every month when I was 17/18
    Ice Silver Audi S3 (8P3) https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.n.long

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi Dynamik View Post
    I have seen a Black Unmarked S3 in Manchester.
    manchester have loads of S3's
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks for the heads up, I'm heading to Worsley this afternoon so will keep an eye out.

ive seen them in focus ST before and even remember back in the day them driving a Mk2 Astra GSI lol
    B5 1.8T Quattro

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste_Nova View Post
    manchester have loads of S3's
    Looks smart ! Bet the police love them for chasing people.