Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    4th Gear

Status

RS3 A535 Jodrell Bank, Cheshire

Let me just start by saying that I nearly gave my passenger a heart attack today after seeing this beautiful car in Daytona Grey!

Basically we were off for a game of golf and my mate really likes my car, I'd been giving it some stick down the lanes as he loves the pop of the DSG when changing up under boost

We got onto a straight bit of the A535 and we were discussing what I would be having next even though I have only had the S3 for 4 months Obviously the answer was the RS3

Now I have yet to see an RS3 on the road at this point so what would be the chances of one driving past in the other direction???

I literally screamed "no ******* way!!!!!!" lol

Awesome looking car and one of the only times I have felt threatened in my poxy S3 haha
    2012 RS3 Ibis White | Black Styling Pack | Black Roof Rails | Bose | Cruise | Tyre Package | Privacy Glass

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    I love those moments!! I was driving casually on a dual carriageway in heavy traffic in the slow lane, and a shiny black RS6 flew past and rocked the car with its passing stream of f*** you air! I was like... WOW and hid behind my lame A4 steering wheel
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI