under cover cop car in cardiff

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
today i saw a black audi A6 saloon 2.0tdi GV10 *** under cover police car all you can see is two little lights in the rear bumper otherwise it just looks like a normal A6

There's a dark 3.0 tdi avant in Cheltenham, a 3.0 tdi silver q7 and a dark 3 series saloon too.

Yeah nice cars, but when you think, 'I wonder what those 3.0 tdi go like, let's see if he'll play - oh it's loaded with police officers' you thank whoever you want upstairs for traffic lights!

update its a 3.0tdi not a 2.0tdi my mistake saw it again today , looks just like a SE or something like that not a s-line or anything

Yeah nice cars, but when you think, 'I wonder what those 3.0 tdi go like, let's see if he'll play - oh it's loaded with police officers' you thank whoever you want upstairs for traffic lights!
i can tell you they go very well indeed i drove a 3.0tdi up to birmingham last year and it was a hell of a motorway cruiser i'll just say that lol

I got pulled by an undercover black 3 series on the M6 late last year and I've seen it a couple times since going jct 16 to 14-13 and back again - really not a fan of undercover cops!