RS6 around Barthomley (A500/M6 r'bout)

Scott

Reaction score
Think it was an RS6 in front..... tonight, less than an hour ago. I saw a ring sticker, and it looked ****** low. You turned right and I carried on the A500, was behind in a white A3. :friends:

this is weird. i was on the m6 yesterday, saw an rs6, it was black, or really dark blue, white ring sticker on the right hand side. i was behind it for quite a while. then i passed it, the guy drivin wasnt what i expected, fairly old guy.

this is weird. i was on the m6 yesterday, saw an rs6, it was black, or really dark blue, white ring sticker on the right hand side. i was behind it for quite a while. then i passed it, the guy drivin wasnt what i expected, fairly old guy.

haha. was it loooooow?
from a distance I thought it was a saxo, lol just from the height of the thing, got close and ooo nice.

i dont think it was lower than a standard one, with them being so wide they look really low anyway. was it same one? cant be that many rolling round with a ring sticker on. i think it was 58 plate. i remember all this because i came my pants as i saw it. lol