Audi S3's St.Mellons Cardiff

Ash B

Reaction score
Just wondering if its any one on here

I've noticed an pre-facelift 8P S3 in Dolphin Grey with MTM badge & Alloy around st.mellons and parked at the indian take away (Shamrat) with private ple 3ha.
A Facelift Ibis White S3 Sportsback with a black roof and private plate DI**RY saw you by the Police Station by Tesco.
Also seen the same plate on a Sprint Blue Pre-facelift S3 that had S6 LED by the fog lights on the A48
And 30*FLY Silver S3 around by Penylan Roath area.

All lovely looking cars mind.

... I was kinda thinking the same thing mate seen a few cars near me..... I wanna find out whos actually local to me thats on here... put a thread in the events a bit ago .. may try on here... always nice to see who's local to you dnt ya think?...

... I was kinda thinking the same thing mate seen a few cars near me..... I wanna find out whos actually local to me thats on here... put a thread in the events a bit ago .. may try on here... always nice to see who's local to you dnt ya think?...

Yeah is nice to see who local. Saw your other thread on the 8P Section and events. There quite a few people from London mind.
I need to know who the guy is with the MTM S3 by me sounds lovely lol

yeh bro I have seen a few my way too.... lovely s3 round the corner from me is lush.. not too many people are feeling my thread though.. just thought it would be good to know a few more people in our areas so that we can go to events together etc... oh well... not had my car long and already wanting a s3 haha... much movement on your motor yet mate?

yeh bro I have seen a few my way too.... lovely s3 round the corner from me is lush.. not too many people are feeling my thread though.. just thought it would be good to know a few more people in our areas so that we can go to events together etc... oh well... not had my car long and already wanting a s3 haha... much movement on your motor yet mate?

haha no they wont every one paranoid! They dont have to put name or local area just put the city in lol.
Nothing to worry about then. I know there quite a few members in london. A bit of movement hire car coming tomorrow from london fleet hire either a new a3 or new golf. And audi were gonna collect today but said not in till i have my hire car. So getting it tomorrow.

Mate dont blame you, every one like that when they get an A3 and release about the S3. I've wanted an S3 since i was 17 and im 20 now haha. Hopefully get one start of next year only be a 56 or 57reg with about 35k-40k on but i'll be happy :) only problem insurance is a killer so need to wait till it drops to £2k or less nightmare. how your car going though?

haha no they wont every one paranoid! They dont have to put name or local area just put the city in lol.
Nothing to worry about then. I know there quite a few members in london. A bit of movement hire car coming tomorrow from london fleet hire either a new a3 or new golf. And audi were gonna collect today but said not in till i have my hire car. So getting it tomorrow.

Mate dont blame you, every one like that when they get an A3 and release about the S3. I've wanted an S3 since i was 17 and im 20 now haha. Hopefully get one start of next year only be a 56 or 57reg with about 35k-40k on but i'll be happy :) only problem insurance is a killer so need to wait till it drops to £2k or less nightmare. how your car going though?

sounds good bro atleast there is some movement... so fingers and toes crossed.. yeh s3 will have to go to the back of my list im afraid as what with a mortgage and the missues wanting a family soon Im lucky that I am able to do my car up at moment haha.. I do love my motor though just goota get things rolling... getting the coilies next month I think.. you rekon Weitec Hicon Gts will be good enough want her sitting nice.... next is my wheels ... oh and getting the new pedals put in soon too.... dunno what to do about air filter/induction what set up you got fella?... then may start on the front end.. ... its a long way looking the nuts like yours but ya gotta start somewhere dude.. haha... yeh and its a shame that everyone wont put there area down where they are from... odd..

sounds good bro atleast there is some movement... so fingers and toes crossed.. yeh s3 will have to go to the back of my list im afraid as what with a mortgage and the missues wanting a family soon Im lucky that I am able to do my car up at moment haha.. I do love my motor though just goota get things rolling... getting the coilies next month I think.. you rekon Weitec Hicon Gts will be good enough want her sitting nice.... next is my wheels ... oh and getting the new pedals put in soon too.... dunno what to do about air filter/induction what set up you got fella?... then may start on the front end.. ... its a long way looking the nuts like yours but ya gotta start somewhere dude.. haha... yeh and its a shame that everyone wont put there area down where they are from... odd..

Yeah at least there movement. Dont worry i got both crossed haha! Lol dont blame you, i only pay keep to my mum and my girl knows i dont want kids till im 27+ and i'd rather my own mortgage before i have a kid aswell. Lol best get on with it while you can then mate haha! Yeah there good a few of the guys out them and not heard of a complaint. Yeah when you think of the mods it is a long way but well worth it and no rush! There a few threads on the 8P About air fitler and induction kits for the FSI. As quite a few people have them and wanted to know. I personal wouldnt know where to start with the FSI sorry. Mine nearly done need to fit coilovers once fixed, lamin-x and get my roof and spoiler re-done black. Was gonna start on the interior some nice red tt front seats but only 5months till i get a new car and dont want to have to spend £1,500+ on interior rather keep it and put it as a deposit. Two weeks tomorrow my car been damaged :( I'm also searching the net for a private plate lol

gd lad.... yeh im 26 so the time has come to settle down... haha... got married in May... ya have to keep me updated bro on your motor.. are you gunna get a s3 then for the next motor?...JELOUS if you are ha... I think I gunna hack through the interior once ive sorted the exterior out first... what coilies you going for mate if you dont mind me asking?... ya have a lovely motor for being 20 mate.... I had a Clio 182 then... haha....that was fun..