Southwest meet - Weston-Super-Mare - 31st March

If we're going to Weston we could always pop down the road to the beach at Brean Sands. It's a little more out of the way and amazing for photos:

559984_10150715359249855_1047256323_n.jpg

197166_10150115512484855_4734506_n.jpg

195923_10150115512549855_4519441_n.jpg

OK, when I say down the road it's about a 30 minute drive from Weston if I remember right, but it's no further than Weston for those of us coming from the south. Trouble is it would rely on people being ok with driving on the beach as well as people not minding being a bit more secluded, there is a Cafe/restaurant there though, and often a burger van on the beach.

Just a suggestion though, I'm fine with going to Weston, more than happy to just fit in around other people.

If we're going to Weston we could always pop down the road to the beach at Brean Sands. It's a little more out of the way and amazing for photos:

OK, when I say down the road it's about a 30 minute drive from Weston if I remember right, but it's no further than Weston for those of us coming from the south. Trouble is it would rely on people being ok with driving on the beach as well as people not minding being a bit more secluded, there is a Cafe/restaurant there though, and often a burger van on the beach.

Just a suggestion though, I'm fine with going to Weston, more than happy to just fit in around other people.

I've not been to Brean Sands for years.
Hand some good times on that beach :icon_thumright:

I'm happy with a convy to brean for some pics.

Come up with the routine to do it in our Audi's.

And 5, 6, 7, 8... :blackrs4:

You've seen Harlem Shake videos? There's no routine, just dress up funny and dirate around.............Normal night in Bristol really.

This means I got to clean the car!!

I've not been to Brean Sands for years.
Hand some good times on that beach :icon_thumright:

I'm happy with a convy to brean for some pics.

You've seen Harlem Shake videos? There's no routine, just dress up funny and dirate around.............Normal night in Bristol really.

This means I got to clean the car!!

Oh I've seen them. They are crazy. It would be funny to make one in the cars. Shame there aren't any road built Audi's with RWD.

I'm off work that weekend will just have to make sure there is nothing else planned in the diary. It's a 2hr trip for me for Plymouth will be worth it tho.

How many people are coming back to Devon/Cornwall?
Up for a convoy back?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me!

I will bring my dslr too!

Is it worth getting a list together so we can see the numbers?

I may pop along. Weston is Chav-tactic unfortunately..........god...I've turned into a snob!

Is it worth getting a list together so we can see the numbers?

I thought there was one but I can't find it.
I'll have a better look tomorrow.

I may pop along. Weston is Chav-tactic unfortunately..........god...I've turned into a snob!

Snob!!

I've never thought it was that bad, not as bad Bristol but I've not been to the centre of either for years.

Always stayed away from the main beaches.

I'm tempted to come along to this even though my car is tatty at best currently :(

Isn't this easter Sunday though?

yeah it is - just have to tell the family to do one as you've got a more important audi meet to attend

I wanted to start small fund gathering so we could get some trophies or awards but turns out at least for now I am out as the Audi is R.I.P on my driveway.

I may have to drop out, both turbos have gone :( don't know if I have it fixed in time :'-(

Depending on funds I'm up for it ...... Any chance of meeting the Plymouth lot somewhere ?

Everyone is more than welcome!

Must've cost you a bit. ;-) I'm back in the game as well my car drives like a dream now!

enough lol ;-) having new rs4 clutch as well as all new inlet pipes....... cant wait to get car back, dont think iv ever drove the car with out a fault in nearly 2 years!! so really looking forward to it

sweet good news!

Il get a list put together when i have 10 mins. Looks like its going to be a good show.

Time will be weather dependent really, which we should know a week from now.

Yeah tony, we'll do something like that. You can jump in with me if you'd rather.

James

list made, it will be a really good turnout if all show up.

No worries if you want to come and you no longer have an Audi or cant bring it for whatever reason, just come along in whatever.

Wow thats a nice number of cars going :)