Possible Brighton Audi ASN meet?

kwistof

South East Events Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a feeler as nothing has been set in stone yet.....

As the title really- After the success of the Maidstone Audi meet, what do you South East members reckon of an ASN meet at Brighton Audi?

I was thinking Sunday 29th June if they can accommodate us for this date?

Let us know your interest below.

Cheers

Chris

(FYI still in talks regarding the West London Audi meet; this hasn't been forgotten)

So....

As there have been no takers for this possible meet at Brighton and on the suggested date-

Does anyone have any input on where they would like the next ASN dealer meet and a few dates that would work? Southampton? Portsmouth?

Cheers

Chris

I'm on holiday the best part of June so not really good for me. Have you thought the outskirts of London/m25 area perhaps Coulsdon or Crawley Audi area? This might be a little more central for everyone?

I'm on holiday the best part of June so not really good for me. Have you thought the outskirts of London/m25 area perhaps Coulsdon or Crawley Audi area? This might be a little more central for everyone?

Good shout on Crawley....

Possibly Tonbridge as I've seen they have a nice dealership.

Hopefully you'll be able to bring your new Audi along to this meet :kissmyrings:

Good shout on Crawley....

Possibly Tonbridge as I've seen they have a nice dealership.

Hopefully you'll be able to bring your new Audi along to this meet :kissmyrings:

Haha I might have to disappoint you there. Im on the verge of chopping it in for a 60 plate S3 sportback that came in the other day! Lol don't get me wrong I love the 8v but I just miss having a crackling popping engine so really tempted by it.

Crawley or Tonbridge is a great shout !

Live in Tonbridge!

Misses lives in Crawley !

haha