Small meet london

Andyn

Speedfreak
Reaction score
Somebody interested in a small/large meet somewhere in London?

I was thinking to do in in the weekend at any time. I am flexible with this... But the best time i think is sunday afternoon... Place can be anywhere in london as i didn't think about this yet as only u 2 are the only ones to replay. We can do it sunday's afternoon somewhere in central london if thats ok... Let me know ur ideas...

Weekends are best for me too. Where is everyone based? I'm not actually from London but I can get there. Would rather not go into central though. We could meet at a point of interest maybe? Conveniently placed dealership or maybe somewhere we can grab a drink and check out the cars.

Reactions: Pubemammal
Ye we can do that... There is a big dealership in west london(brentford)... We can meet there but the parking is just for a couple of cars... We can meet there and after we can go somewhere else and check out the cars, discuss maybe drink something... Im open to ideas as well

I may be up for this :) depending on location... how about big car parks outside of london like bluewater? Lakeside? also loads of food places there?

Reactions: Pubemammal and Macdoon
Im up to everywhere... Lets choose a good place and do it

Beaconsfield Services? Big car park, plenty of food to choose from, open pretty much all the time and easy access from the M40. There should even be the Homegrown meet starting again soon which is the last Friday of every month and is held there.

hi guys, i am up for a meet. i used to attend (and still do!!) all the london meets for e90post and we meet up outside ace cafe and drive up to the ikea car park - top level on the roof - decent views and great if the weather is good for some nice pix .... let me know :)

I may be up for this :) depending on location... how about big car parks outside of london like bluewater? Lakeside? also loads of food places there?

Probably best to stay away from that area whilst in a convoy - the local residents and police don't take to kindly to it

New dispersal order put in place for Lakeside Cruisers | Your Thurrock

Still waiting for West London Audi to come back with a date we can hold an official ASN meet there.....still no word back from them yet though :(

Beaconsfield Services? Big car park, plenty of food to choose from, open pretty much all the time and easy access from the M40. There should even be the Homegrown meet starting again soon which is the last Friday of every month and is held there.

Already a massive VAG event here called Homegrown last Friday of every month!

The London dealer meet is on a bit of a hold at the moment guys- not really anything to update on that I'm afraid :(

However Prept @ Brands hatch is happening this Wednesday from 7pm. (Not exactly London but quiet close)

Think they are having a German Vs French night that evening - so expect plenty of electric failures from the Frenchies :p

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend due to work commitments- but thought I'd let you guys know in case you wanted to pop along and may be meet some other members from ASN there

Yeah hopefully I should be there. If a few of us are going then maybe closer to the time we can arrange to all meet up there. It'll be tricky to get the cars parked together from arrival but a ASN group photo would be good I think.

Reactions: S3_DAVE, Pubemammal and TOTE
Yeah hopefully I should be there. If a few of us are going then maybe closer to the time we can arrange to all meet up there. It'll be tricky to get the cars parked together from arrival but a ASN group photo would be good I think.

This would be nice if we all can meet before getting there!

Sorry boys ive been away for a while ... Shall we do a meet sometime soon? Meet up for a chat, some pics, for a drink etc etc ?

Neither do i... Im looking at my brother and hes in SEAT CLUB. They have meets every weekend and lots of things changing from one meet to another one. They r not better then AUDI:)... We should do it ... Who's up for it pvt me with names and best time and ill arrange a meet .

Yea I am game for that. I finish work at 7 in the week and 2 o clock on a Saturday. Any time after that I'm free for the weekend

Ok... Hows everyone feeling about BOX HILL, Surrey?

Main issue we have in this section Andy is there it's such a vast area to cover....Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Essex and London!

What sort of date you thinking of for a Box Hill Surrey meet dude?

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Well i was thinking for next weekend as this weekend is in short notice... As u said its an issue due to the vast area but i think Box Hill Surrey is nice due to the views and staff like that... Good for pictures do:))) i live near heathrow but it doesn't bother me to come there. It will be nice to go in a convoy:)

You got a link to where you'd want to meet? I've never been to Box Hill to be honest so not sure what to aim for or expect lol.

Cheers

Ok... Who is up for the meet on sunday 29th of June at Box Hill Surrey ? Also who is up for a convoy from Heathrow to Box Hill? If you want just type Box Hill Surrey in google and ull see there... Is very nice, nice roads to drive through and nice pubs and restaurants for a drink ... Please let me know whos on for this and leta make a list

Reactions: kwistof
Just a thought, the Homegrown meet is again next Friday. We could always meet there? Food, drinks, toilets, parking all in one place and easy motorway access.

Reactions: Pubemammal