Small meet - anyone interested?

Did you go along to this Alex?

Any good and any decent pics to share?

I popped along for hour to see what it was like - to be honest it was well organised for a small charity meet and had local radio there - was kind of expecting stupid driving to be going on but they made sure there wasnt which is good.

No pics im afriad! will make sure i get some next one i pop along to!

when is the Audi south east one happening!

Alex

That's good to heat that it was well organised then - nothing worse than a great meet with stunning cars being ruined and shut down because of stupidity.

I will be speaking to Sandra later on today actually about that :)

From what I've heard we are in Audi's hands when it comes to the actual date- and this month has been very busy for them what with the new reg plates and also new models they have been releasing.

Will keep you and others posted though as this weather is screaming out for a meet :D

That's good to heat that it was well organised then - nothing worse than a great meet with stunning cars being ruined and shut down because of stupidity.

From what I've heard we are in Audi's hands when it comes to the actual date- and this month has been very busy for them what with the new reg plates and also new models they have been releasing.

Will keep you and others posted though as this weather is screaming out for a meet :D

I completly agree - good just seeing nice cars - prefer it to be in the day so you actually see them though! haha.

Thats no problem - definaltey screaming out for a meet even though its meant to rain this weekend! :/

Defo up for this :)

Im only in Croydon

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Not been able to get hold of Sandra yet- she's a very busy lady and we have been missing each others calls....

Hopefully she has some news or an update from Audi though :)

Not been able to get hold of Sandra yet- she's a very busy lady and we have been missing each others calls....

Hopefully she has some news or an update from Audi though :)

No problem!

ill just keep doing adding mods to my car ;) haha

next one booked in already!