ASN 17th November meet at Maidstone Audi

kwistof

South East Events Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sandra has managed to secure us a meet at Maidstone Audi on Sunday 17th November at midday - due to limited parking spaces the dealer has requested that a maximum of 20 cars can attend.

Maidstone Audi will be able to offer ASN members-

• Reserved parking away from the public and a decking area to take some nice pictures
  • Refreshments
  • Workshop tour
  • A range of the new S/RS cars to have a nosey round
This is an ideal opportunity to meet other South East ASN members at a prime location, have a look round each others motors and have a bit of banter over our 4 rings :kissmyrings:

The details of Maidstone Audi can be found in this link -

https://www.audi.co.uk/content/audi...res/partner-uk/inchcape-retail/maidstone.html

If you could copy and paste the list below by adding your user name, real name and vehicle you will be coming in that would be great :icon_thumright:

Cheers and hope to see many of you there

Chris

17th November Maidstone Audi meet @ midday -

1. Kwistof (Chris) - noggy blue S3 8L

Reactions: UberFiz and Sandra
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
20.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Sandra and kwistof
​Im sure you guys will all have a great time, and i expect lots of quality pics. Enjoy. :) x

Reactions: kwistof
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
3. Grale1 ( simon ) - autumn red A3 8L
20.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: kwistof and Sandra
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
20.[/QUOTE]

For any of you guys using Sat Nav, the post code won't work.
if you add the town as Maidstone and the put Running Horse Roundabout in under road name that will work better.

For any of you guys using Sat Nav, the post code won't work.
if you add the town as Maidstone and the put Running Horse Roundabout in under road name that will work better.

Thanks Mike. :) x

2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
20.[/QUOTE]

Alright Chris,

Got your message mate,

I will know by Monday/Tuesday next week if i can make it (Should be ok) Definitely sounds like a good day out!

Be nice to have a look around the new S/RS models for sure aswell!

Let you know soon!

Cheers,

Mal

Last edited:
I'm always at Audi Maidstone, so I'm no stranger to this place, lovely bunch of people :)

2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
6. Kaza - Phantom Black Audi TT

*2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
6. Kaza - Phantom Black*Audi TT
7.jamapoon1991 green a3 8l

*2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
7.jamapoon1991 green a3 8l
8. Tovs - (Lee) Black Audi S3 8L

Last edited:
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
7. jamapoon1991 green a3 8l
9. LukeTripod87- Civic Type R (sorry it's not an Audi guys but my 8V hasn't arrived yet! :( Chris has agreed this is ok)
20.​

Last edited:
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
9. S3crystal-Luke - Civic Type R (sorry it's not an Audi guys but my 8V hasn't arrived yet! Chris has agreed this is ok)
10.yeti3.0tdi-Will-blue B7 A4 cab 3.0tdi

Look forward to meeting some fellow Audi owners etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: LukeTripod87 and kwistof
Yes Will. I deffinately need to detail your car before this! lol

I'm proper looking forward to this....any photos/threads on previous meets? Luke, can't wait for the detail!

I'm proper looking forward to this....any photos/threads on previous meets? Luke, can't wait for the detail!

Same as :icon_thumright:

This is the first official dealer meet in the SE for ASN that I've known of fella :)

Have a browse down the other events for pictures of other small meets people have organised round the SE

Hi Kwistof, put me down for this please :icon_thumright:

1. Kwistof (Chris) - (SE Events Mod) - noggy blue S3 8L
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
9. S3crystal-Luke - Civic Type R (sorry it's not an Audi guys but my 8V hasn't arrived yet! Chris has agreed this is ok)
11.cupracraig- craig- leon cupra

Last edited by a moderator:
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
12. SteveSAS - Steve - Audi S3 8L

Reactions: Rs6 v10 saloon
If you guys want to see my car ... will be pleasure to come and to meet you !!! If you think that my car can be in the list ... will be pleasure to put her on number 13 !!!
I have never meet audi fans from Uk so ... will be for the first time and will be really interesting!
Thanks a lot

Please put me down also. I'm an my 8L tractor!

I'll be bringing spare keys with me on the day, but if anybody would like one please let me know at least a week in advance as ill need to get them cut in advance ( I don't think audi will appreciate me cutting keys with my laser cutter in there car park!! )
)
Prices will start at £60 for can bus cars non remote, £70 k line cars with remotes. non remote keys for k line cars from £45.

I can also offer full diagnostic scans with vcds etc
Thanks tom.

Hi there guys can u put me down please,my name is Craig,I have a red rs6. Sorry I don't know how to edit my name on the list.

Reactions: kwistof and LukeTripod87
Hi there,thanks for sorting that out for me,looking forward to seeing some people and chatting about the cars. Yeh it is a Lovley car and I love her.

2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
9. LukeTripod87-Luke - Civic Type R (sorry it's not an Audi guys but my 8V hasn't arrived yet! Chris has agreed this is ok)
13. @udi A3 - Tom - Audi a3
14. Rs6 v10 saloon - craig - Audi RS6

Last edited:
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
9. LukeTripod87-Luke - Civic Type R (sorry it's not an Audi guys but my 8V hasn't arrived yet! Chris has agreed this is ok)
15. nansi_2005 - А4 TDI full S4 conv - Dimitar

2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz
15. nansi_2005 - А4 TDI full S4 conv - Dimitar
16. MB RS3 (Mal) - Ibis White RS3

Hi everyone,

Apologies for not updating the thread and replying to some of you through PM, however I have been stuck in doors with a terrible chest infection since Saturday evening and hibernating under my quilt! Better to get that out of the way this week rather than next :)

Thanks for updating the thread Luke with other ASN members- it's great to see there has been a lot of interest in this from not only the well established ASN members- but also new ones with a lovely variation of vehicles :kissmyrings:

As some of you may have read above, Tom (@udi A3) is offering his key cutting services - if you require this service then Tom needs adequate time to prepare them (1 week), so please PM him before hand or have a word with him on the day; however there will be no key cutting done on the day to keep Audi happy :)

Luke (LukeTripod87) has a passion for detailing and also happens to work in the Audi parts department- so anyone looking for tips, advice and help with detailing their vehicle or general parts inquiries for OEM Audi parts- then drop him a PM or have a word with him on the day.

I'd also like to pay a special thank you to Mike (mdk1) who actually works at the Maidstone Audi branch and will be coming in on his day off to show us around his work place :beerchug:

Mal - I notice the RS3 is now in your possession....I'll have to keep an eye out round my local area mate:icon_thumright: ohh and my ears open for the 5 pot rumble :)

Just 10 days now as well!!!

Cheers all,

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: MB RS3, LukeTripod87 and Sandra
What time is this going on until? I might be able to pop down in the afternoon?

What time is this going on until? I might be able to pop down in the afternoon?

The meet will be going on till about 3pm on Sunday.

We will be looking at starting a small tour around the centre from midday, so if you do turn up shortly after this time we could all be getting shown around, so don't worry mate - we won't be hiding from you on purpose :)

Chris

Will soon be Sunday,
looking forward to this, must say it will be my first time "hosting"!
if I may ask, when you arrive It may well be busy, Sundays normally are. If as you drive onto the site, over to the right hand side there is a fence with a remote gate, you will all be parking behind that, there is a one way system on site, so please drive towards the showroom then go round to the right. I will be by the gate to let you through and direct you to the parking.

Reactions: kwistof, LukeTripod87 and Jay A3
Ah nice one mike. Should still be coming along Sunday :)

Thanks for the info Mike :)

Really looking forward to the meet this Sunday; need to give the car a quick clean and may even swap my wheels over to my winter alloys and rubber seeing as though it's getting so cold out there!

Weather doesn't look too bad either, just a bit off overcast.

See you all Sunday and please remember posts number #6 and #33 from Mike, who will be showing us around his work place and is advising about sat nav directions and information on where to drive once you enter the premises.

Thanks
Chris

Reactions: Sandra
Really can't wait for this. If anyone needs any screenwash/brakefluid etc I have some spare bottles that you can have so just let us know! :) Also I'll be bringing my SLR to take some photos and my paint depth gauge if anyone wants some paint readings done on their car! :)

Reactions: Sandra, kwistof and Jay A3
I'd love a bit of a screen wash top up please :icon_thumright:.....remarkably my light only came on this morning so that would be a great help Luke :)

Please stay away from my car with that paint depth reader :blink: I think i'd rather not know how my paints reading after 13 years and 190k+ miles! lol. I know my mate Craig who is coming along in his Cupra would be interested to know his, as he has a few issues with his paint work at the moment and was hoping a detailer like you could give it a look over to see what can be saved.

Glad someone's bringing a decent camera as well, I've only really got my Iphone to take pics from! lol

Reactions: LukeTripod87 and Sandra
Firstly, i wish to thank Mike for giving up his day off to show you guys round. Luke, thank you in advance for the pictures you will take. Im hoping that chris will write me a nice article about your meet for the audi-sport.net magazine. I hope you all enjoy and maybe have a few little surprises. Please try to be there for 12 as the worshop tour will be first on the aganda. Have a great day guys. :) x

Hi everyone. Seeing as the workshop tour is at 12, what time is everyone getting there for? If their isn't a set time to meet before the tour il probably get there for about 11.15-11.30 so that I'm nice and early for the tour! Had Luke come over to do a detail this week and I believe he will be putting some photos up in the next day or so.. Very pleased with his work and must say he is an asset to the forum/Audi....anyhow you can check out what he did to my car on Sunday, cant wait....

Reactions: LukeTripod87 and Jay A3
Looking forward to this. I realised that I didn't add my real name or car, i'm hoping someone can oblige. Cheers.

UberFiz (Feizal) Avus silver A4 2.0TFSI Quattro.