ASN 17th November meet at Maidstone Audi

Guys, please aim to arrive around 12noon, then I will start the tour around 12.15.
i won't be arriving before 11.45 as I have a previous engagement.
many thanks,
Mike.

Reactions: kwistof
Looking forward to this as it's my first ASN meet so please be nice! Haha.

Reactions: LukeTripod87 and kwistof
1. Kwistof (Chris) - (SE Events Mod) - noggy blue S3 8L
2. Graham89 - A3 8P TDI
3. Grale1 ( simon ) - autumn red A3 8L
4. Jay A3 white a3 8l
5. UberFiz - (Feizal) Avus silver A4 2.0TFSI Quattro
6. Kaza - Phantom Black*Audi TT
7. jamapoon1991 green a3 8l
8. Tovs - (Lee) Black Audi S3 8L
9. LukeTripod87-Luke - Civic Type R (sorry it's not an Audi guys but my 8V hasn't arrived yet! Chris has agreed this is ok)
10.yeti3.0tdi-Will-blue B7 A4 cab 3.0tdi
11.cupracraig- craig- leon cupra
12. SteveSAS - Steve - Audi S3 8L
13. @udi A3 - Tom - Audi a3
14. Rs6 v10 saloon - craig - Audi RS6
15. nansi_2005 - А4 TDI full S4 conv - Dimitar
16. MB RS3 (Mal) - Ibis White RS3
17. L1ARR - Suzuka grey S3

Reactions: nansi_2005
Hi guys I'm going to have to withdraw from this meet. Something last minute has popped up which I can't really get out of. Car has been washed and polished today as well! Oh well, hope you all have a good time and I'll pop back tomorrow evening for the photos :)

​Enjoy your day everyone, look forward to pics and hearing all about it. :) x

Reactions: LukeTripod87
Thanks Sandra,
i hope to make it interesting for them, as long as my mouth holds out!

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Sandra,
i hope to make it interesting for them, as long as my mouth holds out!

Mike, thank you very much for giving up your day off to show the guys round. Much appreciated. I hope your mouth starting to feel better. im sure you will make the day enjoyable for them all. Just remind them all i want lots of pics. Thanks again Mike. :) xx

Reactions: kwistof
Just got back home. Had a really great day, a big thanks to those who organised this. Nice putting some faces to the names. Look forward to the next meet!

Reactions: kwistof and Sandra
Just got back home myself, a big thank you to Mike who gave us a great tour that was very informative- and also Maidstone Audi for letting us look behind the scenes and start some of there lovely motors up :)

Thank you to all those that came, those that didn't missed out :p

Was nice to put faces to user names and see some other Audis that are all very well maintained.

ill provide a full write up including pics in the next couple of days

cheers all

Chris

Reactions: SPARTAN91, UberFiz and Sandra
Hi there guys,had a great day today. Thanks to mike for getting the keys to all the Rs cars that we love. Nice to meet u all and looking forward to the next meet and chatting more about our cars.

It was a good day with a cracking tour. Massive thanks to mike. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It was great to see what the cars looked like inside and how they sound! Good to met new faces too. :)

Sorry I didn't make it in the end, ended up getting caught up with a few bits at home! Glad you all had a good day, definitely be about for the next one! Hope it was a good turnout too :)

Like everyone else, I had a great time meeting everyone and the tour was very nice of mike to put on!

Heres a quick pic more to follow....

Staff rest room....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay A3 and mdk1
Glad you all enjoyed it,
looking forward to all the pic's.

Just got home! Was worth putting the effort in to attend, cheers guys.

Reactions: kwistof and Sandra
​Thanks to all who attended the meet today, big thanks go to Mike for taking the time to show you round. Thanks to Chris (kwistof) for making the day possible for you all to enjoy. Looking forward to all the quality pics. :) x

Just to follow on from previous comments thanks very much for today was nice to meet you lot! :) Chris shall I email you my pics or shall I just upload them straight onto this thread?

Just to follow on from previous comments thanks very much for today was nice to meet you lot! :) Chris shall I email you my pics or shall I just upload them straight onto this thread?

Just upload them here Luke, i waiting patiently, lol. Glad you enjoyed the day. :) x

Here some quality iPhone 5 pics to hold you over :)

null_zpsa63223f8.jpg

null_zps3473f9a5.jpg

null_zpsbf5ec992.jpg

null_zps7a8def99.jpg

null_zps942fc6e2.jpg

I saw Luke taking some artistic shots on his slr...
I'm sure they will make mine look like a disposable camera...

Reactions: LukeTripod87 and Sandra
Hi Jay, thank you, your a star. Fantastic pics and im happy you enjoyed your day. :) x

Reactions: Jay A3
The interior of the white RS6....

Reactions: kwistof, UberFiz and Sandra
Will, thanks for the great pics, glad you enjoyed the day. :) x

Sorry about the delay guys here's my pick of the day! :)

Not forgetting Craig's beautiful RS6! :)

Reactions: mdk1, UberFiz, Jay A3 and 1 other person
​Awesome pictures Luke, thanks for sharing. Hope you had a good day. :) x

Reactions: LukeTripod87
I'm really sorry but i was there and i did not see any car and the guy from the gate was there.... OH no ... i stay 10 min in front of the car for the car park and no one see me and .... i go back at home .... :( i'm feeling .... BAD

I saw a few guys to look this white beauty RS6 but ... i don't know that this is our fellas... i've just think that they are LUCKY basters which will take at home today RS6 :)
Sorry guys i miss you this time but ... hope next time
Regards Dimi

My dad likes the fact you've got a picture of his Mondeo ST in the car park :) haha

Reactions: LukeTripod87 and mdk1
Hi all,

Apologies for the late update in pictures, but I have been pretty much none stop since the meet on Sunday.

It was a really good day and a nice turn out considering it was slightly raining in the morning and Mike did a great job at giving us a tour- so thanks for coming in on your day off....I hope we were not too much of a handful.

As I'm attaching pics I can't really comment on them individually but they pretty much speak for themselves and I've diverted away from duplicating pics previously posted.

I'll update a few more shortly- but thanks again to everyone that came along, hope to see you and the others that couldn't make it at the next meet.

Regards

Chris

Attachments

• Audi roots.jpg
    Audi roots.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 190
  • ASn15.jpg
    ASn15.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 198
  • The centre.jpg
    The centre.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 196
  • White Audi anyone.jpg
    White Audi anyone.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Upstairs of Audi.jpg
    Upstairs of Audi.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Work shop.jpg
    Work shop.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: UberFiz
And a couple more pics of the meet itself, along with the free Key Ring we got handed out (Thanks Maidstone Audi) and a comical pic of an A3 being dwarfed by an A8 :)

Chris

Attachments

• ASN meet 2.jpg
    ASN meet 2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Noggy friend 2.jpg
    Noggy friend 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 174
  • A8 vs A3.jpg
    A8 vs A3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 194
  • Freebie!.jpg
    Freebie!.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 207
IMAG1426 1IMAG1429 1DSC 0217IMAG1431 1IMAG1439 1Just a few pics taken on my HTC.

Reactions: Jay A3 and kwistof