New lad with s3 from Sittingbourne

Beany113

Reaction score
Hi guys just got an audi s3 in nogaro blue, it's the first audi I've ever owned aswell as the first turbo car. The car comes with a few goodies like forge DV and a stage 2 remap. I love the car but it feels like the turbo spools really well until about 4.5-5k revs then it feels like a normal car sort of. Just wondering if anyone could maybe help out? If anyone local with a VDM or VAGCOM would be able to plug my car up and Scan for any faults I'm more than happy to pay for their time. Hope to be at all the local meets so hopefully will see some of you soon :).
thanks
martin

Hi Martin,

Take a look at the map where owners of VCDS have put up where they are located- and they could help you out if you throw them some beer money :)

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum

In terms of meets- you just missed AITP the other week which was a massive Audi only event...

Next VAG event in Kent would be Prept @ brands hatch this Wednesday...

They I think a few people may be off to Chatham on the Friday to have a little meet there as well (check the Bluewater thread for a link Kaza put up)

So what mods have been done to the S3 to get her up to stage 2? Got it in the best colour btw ;-)

Chris