Picture taken by Maximum D photography.
MONDAY 22nd JULY
6:00pm until when everyone finally buggers off (Although the restaurant closes at 9pm)
Boutique Hotel, Functions and Dining | The Grasshopper Inn
Google Streetview for those wondering about access into the car park:
The Grasshopper Inn
Moorhouse (A25), near Westerham
Kent, TN16 2EU
Sits LESS than 10 min south of Junction 6 of the M25!
Outside is a raised deck area with picnic tables so we can all eat out there, inside people can have a very nice sit down meal! Beautiful surroundings indoors and catering for car gatherings is something the folks there are quite used to doing.
Due to basically reaching capacity in the June event we've put in a few measures to help manage the flow of things on the night.
Hi vis wearing marshalls to ensure A) People park up properly B) People have a point of contact if any iffy behaviour is noticed C) If you have concerns re where you're parking, you have someone to speak to, door dings naturally being the key thing we're trying to avoid.
One way system - No more bottlenecks & access issues or meeting someone coming in your direction as you navigate round the car park
& most importantly...
An entry system - We will be cordoning off the car park & ensuring there's only one way in. I will be on the "gate" along with others...As I've said previously I do know ALOT of you by either your faces or your cars. But for those that I don't know all I ask is that you're adorning a PH sticker. If you don't have one for your car, it can be bought from here--> http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/what/stickers/col...
If you don't want to put it on your car, then at least have it in the car to show at the gate when you enter the car park. If you're thinking of bringing along friends that aren't on PH, all I ask is that they can be vouched for on arrival at the gate.
Please note you dont have to have a sticker at all
The plus point to this is that it brings about a bit more camaraderie & essentially more convoy's coming down to the meet! So if you're wanting to bring non PH friends, make sure you're leading them in & I'll accept a simple (The 3 VX's are with me, or the 2 Cobra's behind are with us)...Ultimately I want everyone to know someone else there & if they don't, they're at least a PH'er. This way we can stamp out the behaviour we've had previously
Last month there was well over 150
So without further ado!
this is the list so far
1. ironic (Umair) - Z4 + F430 - Eating!
2. neiljohnson (Neil) - focus with smiley in the rear window
3. Andy1983Andy - Fiesta XR2 Not eating
4. Jack01825 - Rover 211 two PH stickers 1 very large :-D
5. Furyblade-Lee - 1971 mini cooper S - not eating
6. ClaydonLee - 1977 Lancia MonteCarlo - not eating
7. Trinder - Clio V6 - not eating
8. Dalto123 - Nissan Micra - not eating
9. Sardonicus - TVR Chimaera - not eating
10. 427v8 - Monaro - not eating
11. SWH (Simon) - V6 GTV - not eating
12. Turbofocus focus st225-not eating
13. danjudd86 focus st170-not eating
14. Lordbenny (Andy) - Orange Westfield - not eating
15. Sarge 4x4 (Andy) - Yellow GTS
16. dsimm0 - 135i - eating
17. greengreen7 - tiger r6 - not eating
18. Rammon - monaro - not eating
19. Gaz59 - S2000
20. pjsti - Subaru
21. cmorgan - Subaru
22. Eddcheng - Civic Type R FN2
23. Steve - Clio RS200
24. Geekman - Jaguar XJ6 - Eating
25. Chris - Audi S3
26. Rossi1- BMW E36(Avus blue)328i sport
27. V8 FOU - Ford F1 + Saab Convertible
28. SP230R26 - Sam - Megane R26
29. Donkski - Owen - Mondeo ST24
30. RichNeale1982 - Rich - Tuscan (if she gets through the service ok)
31. NiceCupOfTea - TVR S2 or most likely will give Saab 900 T16S an outing - not eating
32. Snowwolf - VXR8
33. sixspeed - Audi RS6 or Z4MC - eating
34. Another 3 Points VX with lovely PH sticker always on show in the back window
35. N50RSR – (Neil) – Smoking clutch Sport Classic – not eating
36. Jimmydzs (James) - The Black Fiesta Boys - Not eating
37. john_r - R35 GTR or I may give the RS6 a run out... - probably eating
38. Ben-san - B5 RS4 - Eating
39. cotty - e30 325 touring
40. m2 24v- mk2 Granny- eating
41. Miles121-(Mike)- Vantage
42. winshent - Ford Focus - eating
43. SPT28 - 330ci - eating
44. Firstimpression - transit connect or smart car - probably eating
45. Kevjagman - Alpina B3 - Not eating.
46. Jeff - Sylva Phoenix - Eating
47. Mattespritturbo- do i need to say Umair! might eat not sure!
48. VinceM - Monaro - possibly eating
49. Teflon Turd - Caterham
50. Dave McC - Caterham
51. Paul A - Westfield
52. Carl_D - 997 Coupe
53. Wingco - locost 7
54. TonyT - mk 7 (wingco/tt coming with greengreenwood7)
55. Woody68 - Jaguar XJR - not eating
56. mick69 - westfield r1 - not eating
57. Rob Impreza - Subaru - eating
58. GreengiantPH - NGTCV8 - not eating
59. B33fy - V Storm - not eating
60. millworm - Nova - will be sensible this time!
61. ash gta - alfa 156 gta - not eating
62. Crockett - Dax Cobra
63. JasonNT - R35 GTR
64. AshCos-Range Rover 4.6 V8 P38-Not eating
65. Frimley111R - Evora S
66. iva cosworth - Fiat Barchetta [silver,sporting a smiley sticker]...on a diet
67 Damcat7 - caterham roadsport - 2 people eating
68. Big E - BMW - Eating
69. Dave mx5 not eating
70. Cotty - BMW 325i or Elise S2 - not eating
71. 2kwik - Tiger Super 6 not eating
72. Fatboy18 - Dodge Viper GTS
73. Rochester TVR - TVR Cerbera 4.5 - not eating
74. nashman - MK Indy not eating
75. jamienshelly Chimaera eating
76. MaximumD - Focus S(hed)T170
77. Steve - BMW E82 1 Series Coupe.
78. Billzeebub - Corrado VR6 - not eating
79. Gruffy - Dax Rush MC - unless it's sold first
80. 123ers - BMW 1M
81. Donkski - Mondeo ST24
82. Tony B - GBS Zero ( with greengreen7 number 17 on list )
83. Craig - Westfield ( ( with greengreen7 number 17 on list )
84. kenton - Luego ( ( with greengreen7 number 17 on list )
85. MikeD - Bentley Turbo R
86. Andy30241 - Mazda RX-8 most likely eating
87. CalumBoxster - Boxster s definately not eating!