• 1 Post By Simon_S3
  • 1 Post By Sandra
  • 1 Post By kwistof
  • 1 Post By kwistof

Thread: South East meet @ Brighton Marina on Saturday 29th June 2013

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel

Thumbs up South East meet @ Brighton Marina on Saturday 29th June 2013

Hi all,

My names Chris, and I am your new events moderator in the SE with the existing moderator being JtotheD. As per the title, I will be arranging my first meet at the Asda superstore car park in Brighton Marina on Saturday 29th June from 18:00 (6pm )

The meet is mainly for ASN members, so we can get to know each other and have a nosey round each others pride and joy. I do realise that some of you also have non VAG friends, so if you would like to bring a petrol headed friend along in a non VAG car, then please feel free too- just drop me a PM so I'm aware of the extra cars/people.

Boring part
    - I just have to mention that could you please refrain from any silly/childish behavior in the complex and with the group. This is a public area and in a central place, plus I am sure a few of the attendees will have ASN stickers- so we don't want to be giving our car marque and the forum a bad name.

I will be gauging interest across other VAG forums, and below this post is a list...

Please copy the previous post and add your real name and add some details about your vehicle. e.g model and colour.

If you have any further queries then please feel free to drop me a PM and I will reply as soon as I can.

The postcode to punch in your TomTom for the location is - (please note this will just take you to the marina, and not to Asda directly but there are signposts for 'superstore')

Marina Way
    Brighton
    BN2 5UT

If you are old fashioned and enjoy a good map read, then this is where it's located -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenhunter_12-jun.-11-13.14.jpg  
    Sandra likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    1. Chris - Audi S3 8L Noggy Blue
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add Grale1 on Facebook
    2. Simon- Audi A3 8L Copper
    kwistof likes this.
    A3 1.8t AGU, fk ak street coilovers, silicone tip, silicone turbo outlet pipe, forge 007p ( yellow spring ), 80mm jetex cone filter, 3" cold air feed, 3" downpipe and de cat, R-tech stage1 map 187bhp- 227ft

Reverse Gear

Status
    3. Josh - Audi A3 8L Black
    kwistof likes this.

Status

My Social Networking

4. Jason - Mk4 Golf Gti Jazz Blue
    5. Craig - Seat Leon Cupra 180 Black
    2000 S3 APY

2nd Gear

Status
    6. Martin - Audi S3 8L Silver

Neutral

Status
    7. Barnzy - Mercedes B-Class (Audi wrote off on 1st june) but will be bringing friend Olly in an S3 8L in Blue
    kwistof likes this.
    FOR SALE

2004 GENUINE XENON HEADLIGHTS GREAT CONDITION
    FULL LEATHER INTERIOR! GREAT CONDITION

FULL BOSE AUDIO SYSTEM INCLUDING HEAD UNIT (6CD CHANGER)
    FULL ENGINE COMPLETE WITH POLISHED & PORTED HEAD
    BREAKING THE WHOLE CAR PM FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS
    & TO GAIN A CONTACT NUMBER.

2nd Gear

Status
    7. Barnzy - Mercedes B-Class (Audi wrote off on 1st june) but will be bringing friend Olly in an S3 8L in Blue
    8. Benjamin - Audi B5 RS4

9. Chris - Audi 8L tqs
    kwistof likes this.
    '09 Lci 335d individual. M-dev stage 2, 360bhp 550ftlb. 'Undercover police edition'

2nd Gear

Status
    9. Chris - Audi 8L tqs
    10. Andie - audi a4 1.8t 190 akoya silver
    kwistof likes this.
    2004 audi a4 s line 1.8t bex 242bhp dynoed
    Mods: bsr optiflow kit, forge diverter valve, custom turbo back exhaust, custom 200 cell cat, DGR coilovers, forge tip, s3/tt 386cc injectors, boost gauge, revo stage 2, 12mm rear spacers, rear window extension spoiler
    To come: big brake setup... Getting there!!
    boats and hoesss, boats and hoesss

Status

My Social Networking

9. Chris - Audi 8L tqs
    11. Yilmaz - Audi S3 8L Grey
    2000 S3 APY

Reverse Gear

Status
    We're doing well should be a good meet looking forward to next week

Scuderia Vittoria Edition 001

Status
    9. Chris - Audi 8L tqs
    12. Tom - Audi S3 8L Silver and scraping
    kwistof likes this.
    Audi S3

''If a hammer doesn't fit it. it's technical''

AH Fabrications catch can for sale £50 posted!

2nd Gear

Status
    ass im away camping

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyp View Post
    We're doing well should be a good meet looking forward to next week
    Yeah it's going pretty well....not going to speak too soon but still over a week to go and already into double figures

Quote Originally Posted by harvey01 View Post
    ass im away camping
    That's a shame mate..... ill arrange another for the end of July but possibly at a different location in the SE...there's also things like prept @ brands hatch and the COV meets to attend around here. I personally don't have the petrol to attend everything though
    2000 S3 APY

2nd Gear

Status
    Hope you're aware that this is on the same day as 'Brighton takeover cruise' on Madeira drive.

saxo's corsa's etc, doing wheelspinz etc. May go for a looksie after this meet! Lol
    '09 Lci 335d individual. M-dev stage 2, 360bhp 550ftlb. 'Undercover police edition'

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by BENJAMIN View Post
    Hope you're aware that this is on the same day as 'Brighton takeover cruise' on Madeira drive.

saxo's corsa's etc, doing wheelspinz etc. May go for a looksie after this meet! Lol
    Nope I can't say I was aware tbh......could you send me an invite through FB please fella? I'm just interested in the numbers and who it's organised by etc.

Anyway - I may as well let the cat out the bag now with my plans ..as you're all welcome in joining me and I think you maybe more interested in what I have planned Ben......

This meet in Brighton that I am organising will be on till about 8-9pm (till dusk)....I was then planning on a drive up to London for 'Essex Drifters Tunnel Run'. They will be meeting in Beckton - and I plan to get there in a not so slow fashion from Brighton ;-)

As per the title- it will involve a good few hundred cars driving through London and it's tunnels....pre-planned routes have been made and a small donation to charity will be required. You should be able to search for the event on FB - about 300+ attendees so far. I'll try and post the event details on here shortly....
    2000 S3 APY

Wind Deflector Trend-setter

Status
    Not been to an Audi meet yet. Sadly (well, not really), I'm going to be in Brighton on Saturday all day.. But will be travelling by train and significantly inebriated by the time this starts. May go point and laugh at some of the inevitable atrocities of Madeira Drive though as that's walking distance.
    2000 Plate Audi S3 1.8T Santorin Blue - 261.0BHP - 255.1LB/FT on Custom Parsons Performance remap, Forge 007p DV, Red DogBush, Milltek non-res, Lowered 35mm Apex springs, Badger5 TIP/cone filter/heat shield, Powerflex'd, Large FMIC, Relentless Downpipe, Parsons Decat and lots of love.
    On gearbox number 4.
    Further modification to come..

Neutral

Status
    9. Chris - Audi 8L tqs
    12. Tom -
    Audi S3 8L Silver and scraping
    13. Simon - Audi S3 8L Red
    kwistof likes this.
    2002 S3 8L, BAM, 85,000m, B5 map, B5 tip, K04, small port head, jetex filter & heat shield, Xs mani v3, 3" d/pipe, 200 cell cat, miltek non res cat back system, Sachs DMF & 4 paddle clutch, PCV delete & catch can, N249 delete, AH fab v2 intercooler, silicone boost hoses, Liquid gauge, LCR Brembo's, DS2500 pads, Braided brake lines, Motul RBF600 brake fluid, LED bulb kit, aero wipers, manifold heat shield, Aquamist WMI, Mocal oil cooler, Forge short shifter, Dave's rear tie arms. 295bhp/274lbft.

1st Gear

Status
    Ill be there with my man doing burnout's with my sleeveless body warmer
    Phantom Audi A4 B7 S-Line Avant

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by SL4VE View Post
    Ill be there with my man doing burnout's with my sleeveless body warmer
    At Madeira Drive I'm assuming ;-)
    2000 S3 APY

Status

My Social Networking

A bump for this as its happening tomorrow.

I'll be driving M20, M26, M25 then M23/A23

Drop me a PM if you'd like to join in a convoy down there along the route above ^^^^^

I already have a cupra and 'turbo hedge' involved in that
    2000 S3 APY

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add Grale1 on Facebook
    Are you stopping at pease pottage service station ?
    A3 1.8t AGU, fk ak street coilovers, silicone tip, silicone turbo outlet pipe, forge 007p ( yellow spring ), 80mm jetex cone filter, 3" cold air feed, 3" downpipe and de cat, R-tech stage1 map 187bhp- 227ft

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Grale1 View Post
    Are you stopping at pease pottage service station ?
    I can do.....

For just after 5pm if you want to meet there? It's just at that start of the M23 from what I can see?
    2000 S3 APY

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add Grale1 on Facebook
    Yeah it is I only live 15 mins from there I was just wondering if anyone was meeting up there that's all, as I live around 15 mins from there.

Looking forward to this as it will be the first meet vie been too, but my car is looking really sorry for its self at the moment

Status

My Social Networking

I'll drop you a PM and sort something out.

Dont worry about the motor, I've just cleaned mine and the mount of a stone chips are ridiculous! Lol
    2000 S3 APY

Status

My Social Networking

Running a tiny bit late, so ETA to Brighton will be 6:30ish depending on traffic (due to travelling from CT18 area)

apologies and see you guys there!
    2000 S3 APY

Status
    Have a great meet guys, remember the pics. Have fun, x
    kwistof likes this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Status

My Social Networking

4 cars here so far. Lovely weather and we are in the far corner of the car park
    btw there are police on entry
    2000 S3 APY

Events Moderator

Status
    How's this going?! A lot more interest than I ever get..!
    S3 8L Ming Blue 273bhp & 294lbft h

Build/project thread
    check it out!

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheD View Post
    How's this going?! A lot more interest than I ever get..!
    Alright mate, unfortunately not everyone was able to make it. 2 of my friends had to drop out due to car issues (bloody VAG lol)

However for those that did I appreciate you turning up and hope you all got home okay.

Was nice to meet some new people, having a catch up with familiar faces and having a nosy round each others cars

I'll upload a few pictures later on...Had 6 Audis at one point so not to bad for a first meet IMO all considering.
    Sandra likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

Status

My Social Networking

Here's a few pics of last nights meets.....

Spot the difference with the two Red cars on the end

Was an expected visit from a mate of mine in his ricer! Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Sandra likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

Neutral

Status
    Was a good meet, nice to finally meet a few people. Shame a few more didn't make it, maybe next time.
    2002 S3 8L, BAM, 85,000m, B5 map, B5 tip, K04, small port head, jetex filter & heat shield, Xs mani v3, 3" d/pipe, 200 cell cat, miltek non res cat back system, Sachs DMF & 4 paddle clutch, PCV delete & catch can, N249 delete, AH fab v2 intercooler, silicone boost hoses, Liquid gauge, LCR Brembo's, DS2500 pads, Braided brake lines, Motul RBF600 brake fluid, LED bulb kit, aero wipers, manifold heat shield, Aquamist WMI, Mocal oil cooler, Forge short shifter, Dave's rear tie arms. 295bhp/274lbft.