AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sussex/kent south coast meet ? JUNE/JULY

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Hi Guys,

For the locals from Brighton....what would be the best car park to congregate in at the Marina on a said Saturday evening say from 6-9ish.

I've had a look on google maps and it seems as though Cineworld or Asda are the larger car parks in the complex. Could anybody shed any light on which one would be best to meet. I'm not sure if either need parking tickets etc?

Cheers

Chris
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add Grale1 on Facebook
    I would of said Asda would be the easier one to meet in and it's easier to find , from what I remember you don't need a ticket either.

simon
    kwistof likes this.
    A3 1.8t AGU, fk ak street coilovers, silicone tip, silicone turbo outlet pipe, forge 007p ( yellow spring ), 80mm jetex cone filter, 3" cold air feed, 3" downpipe and de cat, R-tech stage1 map 187bhp- 227ft

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hey guys and girls, I'm new on here and can't see much activity in my area, (Essex) but I would be up for the drive to kent. Not massively out of my way! And especially if its on the 29th I would have the whole day to play with. Would love to get involved

josh

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshyp View Post
    Hey guys and girls, I'm new on here and can't see much activity in my area, (Essex) but I would be up for the drive to kent. Not massively out of my way! And especially if its on the 29th I would have the whole day to play with. Would love to get involved

josh
    to the forum Josh,

I have a bad habit on venturing up to Essex on a regular basis! lol

I'll be setting up a meet in this section later on today with a new thread - first one will be in Brighton at the Marina on the last Saturday of the month- so will be in Sussex. This is the area for Kent, Essex, Surrey, Sussex and London pretty much, and as there was quiet a bit of interest in Brighton I thought the first meet could be set up there.
    So what car do you have? Go and have a little play with your profile to update it with your location and maybe an avatar

Chris
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I'm hoping to get some pictures of my car up this week so shouldn't be too long

josh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12