supercar Sunday 2013 Goodwood Breakfast meet 2nd June

cossie333

Reaction score
Its that time of year again, yep Supercar Sunday . This year its on June 2nd starting at 8am until 12pm.

Any supercar will be allowed in and this years additional theme is celebrating 50 years of Mclaren and the Porsche 911.

i woudl suggest you get there early before 8.45 otherwise the ques to get in will be massive if it is anything like previous years.

More information here
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club/whats-on/...

so who is interested?

Sounds like it could be a good meet, a nice early rise means quiet roads & no traffic!

I have put it in my diary :)

oh its good mate, around 500 of the world finest supercars!! :)

Reactions: Jampublic
I've been for the past few years now....

Can be a complete shambles as it is so popular and the roads around Goodwood come to a complete standstill.

I would recommend getting there for as early as possible. I got there just after 8am last year and we didn't get in a parked up until 9:15ish.

There's usually a run I do before hand as well - but drop me a PM if your interested in that side of things as it's a very early start!

I've been for the past few years now....

Can be a complete shambles as it is so popular and the roads around Goodwood come to a complete standstill.

I would recommend getting there for as early as possible. I got there just after 8am last year and we didn't get in a parked up until 9:15ish.

There's usually a run I do before hand as well - but drop me a PM if your interested in that side of things as it's a very early start!

How early? If I live in Reading, its an hours drive maybe! So now i am thinking its a 6am departure, then i am bound to need several breakfast stops!

Not to mention my old Audi is more of a cruiser :)

How early? If I live in Reading, its an hours drive maybe! So now i am thinking its a 6am departure, then i am bound to need several breakfast stops!

Not to mention my old Audi is more of a cruiser :)

I travel from CT18 mate so no need to mention early rising! lol

I usually meet up with other petrolheads at Guildford and take a nice route at a brisk pace and arrive about 8ish as some of the cars that come along make it onto the grid :)

I expect to be on the road before 5am...in fact this Sunday just gone I had my alarm set for 3:30am and was in central London for 5:15am! Ended up at Goodwood actually for the breakfast club (soft top Sunday)

I travel from CT18 mate so no need to mention early rising! lol

I usually meet up with other petrolheads at Guildford and take a nice route at a brisk pace and arrive about 8ish as some of the cars that come along make it onto the grid :)

I expect to be on the road before 5am...in fact this Sunday just gone I had my alarm set for 3:30am and was in central London for 5:15am! Ended up at Goodwood actually for the breakfast club (soft top Sunday)

3.30am crazy!