AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits

Thread: Prept?

Neutral

Status

Prept?

Heard about this all german night at brands hatch, every last wednesday of the month.
    Has anyone been or interested in going???

8L S3, K04 HYBRID, PISTONS, RODS, FORGE DV, HOSES, AP COILOVERS, POWER TEC INDUCTION KIT, QUICK SHIFT, AMD CUSTOM MAP, CALIBRE VINTAGE 9/8x18 AND A WHOLE LOT MORE TO DO!!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Been plenty times is a decent night, can get a beer an that from the brands shop is a good night when its busy!
    2004 audi a4 s line 1.8t bex 242bhp dynoed
    Mods: bsr optiflow kit, forge diverter valve, custom turbo back exhaust, custom 200 cell cat, DGR coilovers, forge tip, s3/tt 386cc injectors, boost gauge, revo stage 2, 12mm rear spacers, rear window extension spoiler
    To come: big brake setup... Getting there!!
    boats and hoesss, boats and hoesss

6th Gear

Status
    Been a few times, not too bad. I don't think it's as social as the ace cafe nights, but pretty good all the same. Well worth a look.

2nd Gear

Status
    Your right abput not being that social everyone stays in there own groups and dont really mix, whats the ace cafe about? Never heard of this one
    Mods: bsr optiflow kit, forge diverter valve, custom turbo back exhaust, custom 200 cell cat, DGR coilovers, forge tip, s3/tt 386cc injectors, boost gauge, revo stage 2, 12mm rear spacers, rear window extension spoiler

Neutral

Status
    It's not bad worth going along to. I'm only 15-20 mins away so I go quite a bit. Its starting to pick up now but with this weather you can't always guarantee the turn out. Once the weather warms up it's busy. Come and say hi if you see me. (white A3 on air)

2nd Gear

Status
    Remember this is tonight guys! Am going got akoya silver a4 say hi if your about

2nd Gear

Status
    Many people still attending this? Thinking about going on 25th of this month.

Progress Thread - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...thread%5D.html

A3 8L 1.8T AGU BLACK

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubemammal View Post
    Many people still attending this? Thinking about going on 25th of this month.
    To Prept?

It's the last Wednesday of the month dude so the 30th October Prept it should be on....went for the first time a couple of months ago and it isn't really my thing tbh....well not in the winter anyway as it was pointless with only having an hour or so of light and there wasn't a huge amount of interesting motors.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwistof View Post
    To Prept?

It's the last Wednesday of the month dude so the 30th October Prept it should be on....went for the first time a couple of months ago and it isn't really my thing tbh....well not in the winter anyway as it was pointless with only having an hour or so of light and there wasn't a huge amount of interesting motors.
    Sorry I did mean the 30th! Ah right fair enough. Well if anyone wants to give it another go then I'll be happy to go with them as apparently its a bit "clicky" so no point going on my own!

Progress Thread - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...thread%5D.html

A3 8L 1.8T AGU BLACK

2nd Gear

Status
    I go to this often, tbh i think most people go to this for the race there and home down the long straight to the round about! Its an ok meet but people arent as friendly as at some other meets ive been to, but saying that there is a few nice peeps there that are happy to talk! Saw a toyota altezza with supra engine in it lastt ime i went thing was fast!

Neutral

Status
    I should be down there tomorrow, quite often pop down to it as it local to me. Its starting to thin out down there because of the weather and light for the past few months though. If its going to be down in the lower paddock again its often dark within the hour of getting there and theres no external lights ether. If its up the top its not as bad as its lit behind the stands