let's get a meet(s) sorted guys..!

afcbjoshd

Reaction score
right as has been mentioned in a few threads now there hasn't been a meet for quite some time... well one that I've been to anyway and i'm supposed to be arranging them...! sort of. so what i'm proposing is we get some things arranged - i'm well aware the south east is a big area so we can have more than one meet incorporating different areas... a London meet is a pretty foregone conclusion with the amount of people there surely someone can get something rolling there.. Ronnie mate Essex ain't too far so get it sorted! rob and I have been saying we'll get together and sort something but the fact im based in the west midlands at the mo isn't helping matters... by may I hope to be Oxfordshire perhaps.. but the fact is that everyone keeps saying to have meets and no one's doing anything.. this isn't a rant or rave merely a reminder than these forums can be more than just sitting behind your pc and talking about your car let's get out and drive them and have a laugh.. post ideas for meets in here and/or start new threads about it and hopefully with the amount of people in the area it can be sorted. oh and don't worry if like only 3 or 4 people turn up you can end up having a great time!! for ages it was just me and rob and we still managed to have some good meets. let's get the events section up and running again ! seems to be a few people kent ish, a few London and above and then some more on the SE/SW borderline sort of s'ton/salis/bmth way... once we get some meets sorted we can think about integrating them maybe somewhere like Guildford for a big SE meet or something. I aim to be back in bmth not this weekend the weekend after.. so that would be 2nd /3rd of feb could possibly be up for something on the Saturday if anyone's about... essay over

Reactions: Audiholic
Would be interested in turning up to one of these meets if enough people on the south east owners list attend to make it worth while, and depending on how close to my area these are as well, but am wiling to travel....... :racer: if the ****** thing doesnt let me down!!! :3sadwalk:

Ill be up for a meet, haven't been able to attend the last two at bluewater,

id be prepared to travel to Southampton area etc. that's once I've got my car back on the road

I would like to meet somewhere London,Surrey etc.

Well am happy to meet up down the south east/central area again as me and Josh have done before. As josh rightly says its ok even if its just s few people for an hour or 2.

I could also stretch furthur afield as I kinda fancy a mini road trip too at some point too but I think perhaps we need to wait till the weather clears up a bit.

Also if anyone more local to me so Southampton, Bournemouth, Pompey and surrounding areas are up for a more weekend afternoon type meet may I suggest a spot of go karting. There are a few places about and I have been a few times with another car club I used to be in. Its a good way of getting to know people and also a nice way to meet too as most of the karting places are on industrial estates so have car parks we can gather in pre and post karting to have a chat and compare cars etc.

I will try to keep an eye on this thread but feel free to PM me too if anyone is interested and we can try to work out some details dates locations etc. Am often also found lurking in the 8l S3/A3 section of the forum too ;)

Rob

nice one rob. like I said should be about next sat or something but i'll give u text or something about it

Sounds good mate I am pretty sure I am free next Saturday afternoon/evening so yeah drop me a text and we can sort out meeting up :)

If anyone else is up for this just PM me or Josh and will try and work out location/time etc